Say 'YES' my little Witch 💖

Neiv's POV:

Our car was talking to the winds...It was suddenly very soothing and calm to have her by my side...I played Alan Menken's masterpiece and every girl's favorite dream song...

'A whole new world'

Which was just perfect for our whole new beginning and life... ❤️

I wanted to drive till a certain distance but she took the driver's seat while we reached outskirts of Sydney and weather became cooler as we could breathe in fresher air and in no time we reached our destination... Silence felt so peaceful today 💕

Brisbane Water National Park, Sydney...

We stopped our car and began walking

I carried a trekking backpack on my back which had our essentials while she carried her small backpack along with her DSLR in her neck.

Sun was beaming so I wore a cap and she wore a sunhat.

We both began walking silently as suddenly I picked up the map looking towards the direction where we were planning to spend most of our day...

By the beautiful waterfall...

I felt her help me understand the map...we were discussing and time and again I felt her closeness and her rose fragrance was giving me a kick!!!

When she moved closer to me to look into the map, when she would touch my shoulder to stop me say ...
'Not here Neiv... here...this way' and I would love her magical fingers touch my shoulders...at times my chest...

Unknown, unsaid, unspoken emotions were making way into my heart. Tingling sensation in my body. It felt so good.

We kept walking towards the waterfall picnic spot while our hands kept brushing...I had a strong urge to hold her hand at once...but I maintained my calm.

In no time we reached the spot while I saw her eyes twinkling...I also gasped at the beautiful sight in front of my eyes...

Upper Somersby falls was heavenly...