Am I under her spell? - Part 1 🙄🧹🧿

Neiv's POV:

Dad and Mahir uncle left to India after making an official announcement and making it official on papers that now I'm just a mere designer for Behir's and Gaya's together for next three months.

I joined the office and began working as their official designer. I was introduced to Sophia and Shaina, the designers here... although I liked both the girls. They were hot and sexy but the minute I got to know they both were into each other and were in a relationship for last 4 years. I respected that. Shaina was half Indian and hence we quickly gelled well and became friends.

They helped me understand the working mechanisms here. Although these two girls were extremely talented they were been bullied by their senior Koko.

I never understood the way this fashion house was running. Because it's been 2 weeks now and all we did was follow telephonic instructions given by some random Koko.

I thought I was most unprofessional but
One fine day I lost my shit!
I yelled at both Shaina and Sophie...

'Buds ..this isn't gonna work...Your mam is blind o what... Have you seen these designs??? Is Ms Garewal really serious to submit this shit to the Milan Fashion week??? I mean she rejected my designs...then why is she not rejecting these??? This is utter shit! Outdated...no where even near to Indian culture. I mean really...this company has so much potential to grow but no wonder you guys are stuck to Aussies alone. These designs like really???

Behir's has been only catering smock frocks in the name of kurta smocks

Akubra hats are sold with some stupid hindi sanskrit words printed

Sarees randomly picked from any Indian shops are sold with checkered shirts as blouses to keep up the Australian Indian feeling on!!!

Like woooow! If this is really what you guys are selling in the name of Indian clothing...

Behir's will forget Milan will not step out of Australia. Serve some variety people!!!

This is shit!!!' I yelled throwing the new lot of designs that came fresh from the production unit...

While I was interrupted by a voice behind me...

'So you think Behir's is serving shit to Australians in the name of Indian-Australian clothing??? You think you can do better than this??? You little kid??? How much do you know of designing? Who are you? Have you achieved anything ever? Standing up to me and barking my work is shit... Do you even know who I am? I am CG's best employee! I am the reason Behir is the best in the market today. I'm sure CG will also not be able to deny it.

Right CG?' the woman who looked almost in her late 40's said with so much pride...

While I looked at Chaahat standing behind her without any expression!

'My designs are the best sellers across board! We are Sydney's best! No !!! Not just that!!! These are Australia's best!!! And you kind of yesterday's born kids don't teach me my job! Fucking..you are a newcomer! Go do your job!!!' she said while I was fuming...

She was passing by my side and I announced..

'I still stand by my words! This is shit! And I can make better stuff than these' I said...

While she laughed out loud...
'And what makes you think CG will give you the chance??? Just do your job.. take your salary and leave!! Bloody freelancer! '

While I looked at Chaahat and said...
'24 hours Ms Garewal!!! Just give me 24 hours and I will give you the best and innovative ones by tomorrow same time!!! '