Season 1: Episode 5 - Terror of the Terra-firmians

Episode 5 – Terror of the Terra-firmians

It's been weeks since Donald and the Boys have taken up residence in McDuck Manor. And they've been on a lot of adventures together. And this one has just got Dewey, Huey, Louie, Webby, Beakely and Launchpad trapped underground in the subway. Webby and Lena were on the hunt for the legendary Terra-firmians of Duckburg and Huey went along to keep them out of trouble while at the same time prove that Webby's beliefs are just myths. Everyone else eventually caught and now Beakely is incredibly pissed off, mainly with Lena, especially now that they're trapped.

Beakely: It looks like the only safe way to get out of here is to get this train moving. Launchpad, get to the control room.

Unfortunately the mole monster movie they'd watched has made Launchpad ridiculously paranoid.

Launchpad: He holds up his hands in refusal. No Mrs B! I can't leave you alone with… He motions his face to Dewey, believing he's a mole monster and the blue wearing duck lowers his eyebrows in suspicion. I mean uh…I don't know if I can. I've never crashed a train before.

Beakely: Well, then maybe you could drive the train without crashing it.

Launchpad: Beh… He's never driven anything without crashing it.

Beakely: Beakely groans in annoyance at the level of stupidity she's witnessing. Just get to the control room and see what you can do.

Launchpad: Fine. He looks at Dewey in suspicion before walking off to the control room but not before picking up a pipe. I can't believe my best friend is a mole monster… He gets out of earshot.

Dewey: Does Launchpad think I'm a mole monster?

Webby: Did he just call you his best friend?

Beakely: No worries dear. I'll talk some sense into Launchpad later. She angrily looks at Lena. I'm going to the rear to see if I can detach us from the cave in. Beakely points right at Lena. You. With me, you've caused us enough grief.

Lena: Lena mockingly salutes her. Aye aye! Colonel Crumpet!

Beakely: Beakely points at Louie. Louie. I'll need you to come too.

Louie: Will this involve a lot of hardwork?

Beakely: No. I need someone more trustworthy than Lena to be on lookout.

Louie: Louie shrugs. Fair enough.

Webby: The rest of us will stay here and be on the lookout for Terra-firmians. It must be about half-time at the great games so it will be easier to spot one.

Beakely: Beakely pretends she didn't hear that and just motions Lena and Louie to follow her. Okay…just stay put.

They exit the train and Beakely aims a heated glare at Lena.

Beakely: After you help us get out of here you're never seeing Webby again. Beakely stomps off and Lena rolls her eyes.

Louie: Ooh…now that was harsh.

They follow her, Louie's hand in his pockets and Lena's arms crossed.

Lena: Okay lady, you're real bad at asking for help.

Louie: She's actually never asked anyone for help. Like ever.

Lena: Then I guess that's natural. The both of them smile at each other.