Season 2: Episode 14 - Dewey and Webby Part 1

Episode 14 – Dewey and Webby Part 1

It's 4am and everyone in McDuck Manor is fast asleep except for one person. The sounds of Webby grunting painfully are coming from her room. Inside she's working out to get in top shape for her long-awaited date with Dewey.

Webby is wearing black tracksuit trousers, thin pink sports bra that leaves most of her back exposed ad white trainers. She's also wearing her Power Gauntlets.

Strangely she's not in her room itself but rather a secret training room Beakely had Gyro invent for her. The floors are red and the walls and ceiling are metallic. There's a gravity simulator in the centre and a lot of equipment spread out on the floor.

Webby is testing her strength first by lifting a fully loaded barbell weighing about 500kg and the gravity level is at 50G. Webby is painstakingly doing squats with the barbell, barely able to keep her eyes open, gritting her teeth and judging by the sweat profusely running down her body she's been doing this for a while. Her back is quite muscular with high definition, she has toned 4 pack abs and she's got muscular biceps.

Webby: 1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6… 7… 8… 9… 10… 11… 12… 13… 14… 15… 16… 17… 18… 19… 20… 21… 22… 23… 24… 25… 26… 27… 28… 29… 30… 31… 32… 5 minutes later. …150… 151… 152… 153… 154… 155… 156… 157… 158… 159… 160… 161… 162… 5 minutes later. …344… 345… 346… 347… 348… 349… 350… 5 minutes later. …566… 567… 568… 569… 570… 571… 572… 573… 10 minutes later. 988… 989… 990… 991… 992… 993… 994… 995… 996… 997… 998… 999… 1000!

Webby keeps the barbell high above her head, panting heavily with a pained expression but that soon turns to disappointment when she lets go and effortlessly holds up the barbell with one hand.

Webby: Well, this is disappointing. This isn't nearly as challenging as I thought it'd be.

She throws the barbell and it bangs on the floor and looks around with her fists on her sweaty hips.

Webby picks up a heavy punching bag made to resist her enhanced punches, sets it on the boxing ring and straps on 80kg bracelets on her wrists and ankles and then small pink boxing gloves.

She gets in front of the heavy punching bag and assumes a boxing stance. She aggressively launches a barrage of punches and kicks at the punching bag, sweat dripped down her forehead, the back of her hair swishing wildly with each punch she threw. Webby keeps punching and kicking the punching bag and as she does she keeps getting sweatier and sweatier. Sweat flies out of her arm with each punch she delivers, she becomes even more muscular under the intense gravity (at 75G now) and the punching bag is swinging back like crazy despite Webby's small stature.

She keeps this up for a long time and eventually stops. She grabs onto the punching bag and uses it for support while heavily panting. Her body is dripping wet and sweat is pouring down from her forehead, hair, back, abs and arms. Webby's back is now more defined and muscular and so are her biceps.

Webby: Okay…I can do better than this…Gotta be in top shape for Dewey.

She takes off the gloves and keeps the gauntlets on before strapping on another 80kg on her wrists and ankles. She reassumes a boxing stance, bringing up her clenched fists. She launches a full fury of aggressive punches and kicks more rapid than her last ones. She does this for a full 30 minutes and focuses on nothing more than punches.

Sweat flies from everywhere around her body and her hair whips wildly, spilling sweat as well, as her punches get faster and more aggressive. The punching bag is uncontrollably getting knocked about but Webby doesn't care. She unleashes punches like there's no tomorrow at high speed before finally yelling and winds her arm back to deal a really powerful blow that actually breaks the punching bag off its hook and sends it crashing into the wall and spits open.