Season 1: Episode 26 - The Shadow War Part 4

Episode 26 – The Shadow War Part 4

The Gummiship was blasting across the ocean. On the pilot and co-pilot seat were Goofy and Mickey.

Goofy is wearing his world-travelling clothes consisting of a green turtleneck sweater with sleeves that bell out slightly and a blue arrow-shaped strap on each cuff. He wears white gloves with a brown band around each wrist. Over the sweater, he wears a sleeveless, black combat vest with grey lining and four pockets of the same colour. Goofy's pants are yellow and secured by a thick, black belt. They have rather large pockets and a pouch on each leg with a silver zipper. The legs of his pants have a peculiar style, with the bottom rims (which are dark orange) being pulled upward in the front by a brown strap. Goofy has very large shoes which are brown with black steel toes on the outside.

Mickey is wearing virtually similar clothes he wore in the castle except his clothing is coloured in grey-scale, losing all the colours it had, save for black, white, and grey.

Mickey: Faster Goofy, faster! We have to get to Duckburg to help Donald and the others!

Goofy: Air safety laws, prepare to be ignored!

Goofy pushes the accelerator and the ship thrusts faster. Minnie appears behind them wearing a new set of clothes for battle.

Minnie: How much farther are we from Duckburg?

Mickey turns around and before he could respond his mouth becomes wide open in astonishment when he witnesses Minnie's sheer beauty in her new outfit.

Minnie is wearing a pink jacket with darker red trimming – similar to her usual gown, a dark red belt with a golden crown belt buckle, a red undershirt, pink cufflinks, light pink pants and large red royal boots with gold trimming. The only things that were the same where her tiara, gloves and ring. Minnie becomes a little worried when she notices her husband's meek expression. (1)

Minnie: Mickey, are you okay? Is something wrong?

Mickey: Huh? Mickey shakes his head and comes back to reality. Oh, it's nothing Minnie! Sorry, I just couldn't help but notice how beautiful you look in that outfit.

Minnie blushes and giggles as she walks over to her husband.

Minnie: Why thank you Mickey. She gives a kiss on the cheek that makes Mickey blush and chuckle before resuming back to the topic on hand.

Mickey: And to answer your question Minnie we're about halfway to Duckburg.

The both of them immediately put on serious expressions as they look to Goofy, knowing the danger the world is in now that Magica has returned.

Minnie: Then we must make haste! If we don't stop Magica it won't just be Duckburg that will be subjected to her rule. Our entire world will fall if her powers continue to spread.

Goofy: I'm going as fast as I can your Highness! We should be in Duckburg within the next 30-40 minutes.

Minnie: Minnie clasps her hands in worry. Oh…I hope Donald, Daisy, the boys and everyone else are alright?

Mickey: Mickey reassures her by placing a hand on her shoulder. Don't worry Minnie. I'm sure they're fine, especially Donald. You know how tough he is, the same goes for the family. As long as they're together they can do anything.

Goofy: Plus, this Donald we're talking about. He's the toughest out of all of us.

Mickey: Exactly.