Season 1: Episode 28 - The End of the Shadow War Part 5

Episode 28 – The End of the Shadow War Part 5

As Huey, Dewey, Louie and Webby mourn the loss of Lena, the Fabulous Five (with Donald at the very back), Beakely, Launchpad and Duckworth go up to Scrooge, Gyro, Fenton, Manny and Lil'Bulb. Scrooge smiles at the sight of Mickey, Goofy and Minnie who he hadn't seen for a couple of months.

Scrooge: If it isn't me nephew's best friends from childhood.

Mickey: Well hiya Scrooge!

Scrooge: Ahh King Mickey. It's an honour to see you again. It's been some time old friend.

Scrooge hold out his hand and Mickey gladly shakes it with both his.

Mickey: It sure has. It's nice to see ya again old man.

Scrooge: Aye! Same here lad.

He lets go and turns his smile to Mickey's wife.

Scrooge: Queen Minnie. It's great to see you again as well lass.

Minnie: Why thank you Scrooge. I'm so happy you're free and alive!

Scrooge: Scrooge laughs cockily. We Ducks and McDucks never back down. It'll take more than some melancholy medusa like Magica sealing me in my own dime to keep ol'Scrooge McDuck down!

Minnie: Minnie can't help but chuckle at his overconfidence. I can tell.

Scrooge: Scrooge turns to Goofy. Goofy! Good to see you lad!

Goofy: Howdy Scrooge! A-hyuck! It's great to see ya again too!

Scrooge: Tell me, how's Max been?

Goofy: Goofy smiles at the thought of his son. He's in college now. But he says hi!

Scrooge: That's good to hear.

Mickey: How's everything been going Scrooge, prior to the whole Sunchaser incident I mean?

Scrooge: Well before all that, things were going very well actually. The adventures still bring more treasures and fun, the Buzzards are still annoying me to no end, and Duckworth is back from the dead. You know, the usual.

Minnie: Oh we could tell!

Scrooge: And what about you?

Goofy: Oh we've been doing good! After the Organization was defeated, being back home never felt so good!

Scrooge: How did you defeat this Organization?

Mickey: Sora and Riku finished off their leader Xemnas for good.

Scrooge: Well that's good to hear! I should expect no less from that lad, Sora.

Gyro steps up and gives a smiling greeting by taking his hat off and then putting it back.

Gyro: Your Majesties. Captain Goofy.

Goofy: Hey their Gyro.

Mickey & Minnie: Hi/Hello Dr Gearloose! Fenton approaches them excitedly.

Fenton: King Mickey, Queen Minnie! It's such an honour to see you again! You remember me don't you! Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera! We met a sometime ago in your castle.

Mickey and Minnie shakes one of his hands each and chuckle.

Mickey: Of course we remember you Fenton.

Minnie: It's wonderful to see you again!

Goofy: Goofy approaches the intern with a wave. Hola Dr Cabrera!