Movie 2: Save the Queen Part 10

Save the Queen Part 10

After defeating Hades, a big celebration part was being hosted in front of Zeus' throne back on Ithaquack. A large table was set up, children were playing together, the adults were conversing with one another, socialising, eating and drinking together. Even Zeus was happily talking with his Greek followers, surprisingly tolerating Scrooge, Della and Donald's presence. Speaking of Scrooge he's eating free food and telling tales of hid adventures to some people, Poseidon and Hephaestus and they were all in awe as they enjoyed his amazing tales.

Elsewhere, Donald was alone, sat on the beach. His mage outfit minus the hate was still being worn as he sat with one knee out as he stared out into the water. At that moment Della steps up from behind.

Della: Hey, bro.

Donald happily turns to see his sister sit right next to him.

Donald: Oh! Hey sis.

Della: I haven't seen you at the party. What're you doing sat out here all alone?

Donald: I needed some time to myself…you know to clear my head and process everything that's happened. This has been one crazy adventure.

Della: Yeah…you said it bro, even for us. We got attacked by a snake-headed lady, a hot-tempered dark god king, a samurai eagle, an 8-headed dragon thing, a 3-headed dog and all sorts of monsters all in one.

Donald: Not to mention our little detour in the temple of heroes. An adventure filled with nothing but monsters and danger… I bet this kind of adventure was heaven for you.

The Duck Twins burst into laughter due to Della's love for fighting monsters no matter how huge they are so an adventure like this would be heaven for her.

Della: Yeah…it was pretty awesome. And you have to admit, bro, you had a fun today.

Donald: Donald smiles a little. Yeah, I guess this was sort of fun…it was nice working together again and being team like we used to, huh, Della?

Della: Yeah, you said it bro. It was awesome fighting together with you again. I almost forgot what it felt like. Della lightly punches his arm. Just like old times, am I right.

Donald: Yeah, you said it! I haven't felt this alive about adventure for a long time…not since I came back from the Quackmore Institute.

Della: Della saddens in guilt once more. Yeah…and I can understand why. Um…Donald…

Donald: He turns his head to his sister. Yeah, Della.

Della: Um…I just want you to know I truly am so sorry for how awful I've been to you for the past year. Both me and Uncle Scrooge; what we've been doing to you was so wrong beyond words… ignoring you… humiliating you… making you feel underappreciated. The last thing I ever wanted to do was making you feel like you weren't good enough. You're my brother, Donnie…you deserved better than what me and Scrooge have been doing to you for so long. I'm so sorry for abandoning you again, bro? Can you ever forgive me?

Donald: Donald just smiles kindly at Della. Della, its okay. There's no need to apologise anymore, of course I forgive you. You and Uncle Scrooge had been without me for so long…of course the two of you got closer together. I know you'd never intentionally want to hurt my feelings like that. Besides… Donald's face drops with guilt. I'm sorry too, sis…for the way I've been acting ever since we came to this island, all those terrible things I said back there and hurting you…again…

Della: It's Della's turn now to give a kind smile. It's alright, Don. You don't need to apologise either. After the way Scrooge and I forced you to fight that Hydra on your own I had it all coming. The things you said may have hurt…but they did open my eyes and made me realize how much I really want you with me and how badly Scrooge and I have been treating you. Della takes both of Donald's hand and they stand. Donnie, you have to understand how much what you and I have truly means to me and I promise I'll never let something like this get in between us again. That was what our Wayfinders represented, remember?