Season 2: Episode 15 - Louie and Lena

Episode 15 – Louie and Lena

The afternoon sun shines brightly over Duckburg as the limo drives through the streets. And it isn't crashing into anyone since its being driven by Scrooge and at the back was Louie nervously playing on his phone. Scrooge can see his anxiety via the rear-view mirror.

Scrooge: You alright, lad?

Louie: Uh…yeah, I'm fine Uncle Scrooge.

Scrooge: You don't look fine, Louie. I can tell just by looking at nervous look in your eyes that you're feeling quite anxious right now.

Louie: Well, can you really blame me? I mean, this is the first date ever I'm going out with Lena. The two of us have had plenty romantic moments before but now…this is a really serious day for us and… I really want to do my best to make Lena happy. Especially, since she was never allowed to have her own life because of that evil witch, Magica De Spell. I really want to make this date the best for her.

Scrooge: Aah, quit your havering, lad. You don't need to make this date perfect, Louie. Lena will love wherever you take her. All the lass will want is to spend time with you. Just be yourself on this date. No need to be anyone different. You're a good person Louie and Lena loves you for you. Don't forget that.

Louie: Louie smiles a little. Thanks, Uncle Scrooge. By the way, I'm surprised you're driving me to my date. I thought it was going to be Launchpad or Uncle Donald.

Scrooge: Launchpad is taking care of something for me with Beakely, as for your Uncle Donald… His face saddens. He's going around other worlds with Mickey and Goofy to search for clues on the whereabouts of Sora.

Louie: That's right. I almost forgot…

Louie also saddens, remembering on the day the entire Duck-McDuck family and the Guardians of Light had a party on Destiny Island to celebrate their victory over Master Xehanort. The family was introduced to Roxas, Lea, Xion, Namine and Isa and they reunited with Ventus, Terra and Aqua who had returned from their grim fates. New bonds were formed but it was all ruined because as Sora and Kairi shared a private moment and a kiss together, Sora vanished right before her eyes due to using the Power of Waking to restore destroyed hearts 7 times when it's supposed to awaken sleeping hearts, thus breaking a nature taboo.

Louie: I'm really worried about Sora.

Scrooge: We all are.

Louie: What do you think happened to him? Are we sure he's not dead.

Scrooge: Scrooge just boastfully smiles. Of course not, that young lad is as tough as nails just like me, Donald, Della and Dewey.

Louie: Louie smiles. Yeah, that's true.

Scrooge: Besides, from what Master Yen Sid said, the lad isn't dead. He's just been transported to another world which he can't escape from. So, there's hope of finding him.

Louie: I sure hope so, Uncle Scrooge.

Meanwhile, Lena was leaning against a lamppost on the pavement by a bench but not with her usual cool expression. Instead, she's looking quite anxious as she taps her toes and plays on her mobile. The pink highlight in her hair is purple but she still wears her regular clothes.

Lena: Okay, Lena…play it coo, no pressure. This is just the first ever date you're going out on with the person you love most. Just be yourself…be the girl Louie loves most. What could go wrong?

She hears tyres screeching and looks to see the limo park next to the pavement. Louie steps out smiling with his hands in his pocket and Lena opens her beak in happiness to see him. She walks over and they meet while giving warm smiles.