Season 1: Episode 27 - The Ultimate Clash of Mages Part 4

Episode 27 - The Ultimate Clash of Mages Part 4

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (Terra vs Master Eraqus Boss Music)

Lightning pours forth from the dark purple skies in city of Duckburg as heavy rain continues pouring down. After his Double Ultima and 40% true power unlock failed to destroy Magica, Donald was on the verge of quitting the fight until visions of his father Quackmore Duck, his great-grandfather Clinton Coot and his Uncle Scrooge encourage him and restore his fighting spirit.

Donald: I must win! I will not let you beat me! No matter what, I won't back down! Ducks don't back down! Got it, you big hag-faced green feathered palooka!

Magica: She's now at her wits end and has had enough of all the talking, causing her to shout as loudly as possible. WRONG! YOU'VE ALREADY LOST!

Magica blasts off towards him. Donald Duck, the Mage of Thunder prepares to make his last stand against the witch no matter what happens. Magica delivers a punch but to her great shock Donald was able to hold up his arm and block it.

Magica: What!?

She then tries to deliver a spin kick but Donald reels and bends back, barely avoiding it before getting on one had to do break dance and pushing off of both hands to deliver a double kick that sends Magica flying. When she lands on the floor she's clutching her stomach in pain as Donald gets back on his feet. He crosses his arms and spreads his body to unleash a loud shout as he once again unleashes 40% of his true power, much to the shock of Magica who shields her eyes and is growling.

Donald re-summons Save the Queen, getting into his fighting stance while his eyes are brimming with fierce determination.

Donald: I may not have enough power to Dual Wield but I can still fight!

Magica re-summons her Necrosword and the two mages get ready to face off once again.

Daisy: Come on, Donald...

Dewey: You can do it...

Party Members:

Donald Duck

Information: Defeat Magica De Spell!

Donald rushes at Magica and vice versa. They swing Save the Queen and Necrosword and they clash into a deadlock once again. The sparks grind from their weapons as Donald pushes with all his strength. He jump kicks her off and casts a Tripe Thundaga. Magica deflects the first two shots but the third one struck in her stomach, making her scream in pain from the electrocution. She quickly brings up her barrier to protect herself from Donald's Flare Force and when she brings it down Donald rushes in and continuously bashes Magica with Save the Queen. Magica parries his blows with her blade but is finding herself beginning to get pushed back.

She jumps back and Donald follows. Magica bounces off a pile of money just as Donald attempts to slice her and hangs onto the pile. Now they both bounce off towards each other from pile to pile, repeatedly clashing and they were moving so fast Daisy and the kids could only see them as blue and purple electrical forms of light. The more they clash, the more the Money Bin shakes and the more gold erupts around them. Their clashes cause an immense amount of blue and purple electricity to roar out of the bin. They get into deadlock midair before flipping back to the floor of gold.