Season 1: Episode 27 - The Ultimate Clash of Mages Part 2

Episode 27 – The Ultimate Clash of Mages Part 2

Kingdom Hearts 2 Secret Ending Theme

Donald and Daisy Duck are stood in the Money Bin on the floor of gold faced with Magica De Spell. Both are stood in their traditional fighting stances holding Save the Queen & Caballeros Blade and Royal Sabre. Magica stood their grinning and holding her Necrosword and Dewey continues lying against the gold clutching his stomach and providing mural support. The other kids were still unconscious and the vortex continues to hover above them and rain continues falling from the sky.

Magica: So, you're hoping to double your chances by teaming up on me. In that case I'll just have to double the danger.

She thrusts her free hand down to darkly summon a purple energy blade the same shape as her Necrosword. Magica holds both her blades by her side as she smiles wickedly.

Magica: Now let's have some fun.

The couple don't let this scare them and just grip their weapons tighter.

Daisy: Now what?

Donald: Now…the real battle begins. He looks to his girlfriend. Shall we?

Daisy: Daisy returns with a smile. After you.

Party Members:

Donald Duck

Daisy Duck

Information: Defeat Magica De Spell and save Scrooge.

Magica: My grim vengeance is at hand!

Donald and Daisy charge at Magica and vice versa. She clashes Necrosword with Caballeros Blade and Shadow Blade with Royal Sabre. Sparks grind from their blades as Donald and Daisy push against Magica and Donald thrusts Save the Queen past the swords and uses it to launch a close range Blizzaza spell that sends her flying back.

The couple rush at her and just as she recovers they exchange a barrage of rapid sword strikes with no signs of letting up at all. They eventually land two punches on her face that send the witch flying back only to recover and unleash purple bolts of energy from both blades. Donald and Daisy circle around in opposite directions dodging the bolt. Donald yells out as he unleashes a Triple Firaga and Thundaga spell at and Daisy does the same while launching multiple Flower Shoot spells from her sword. Magica handily swings her sword, deflecting and neutralizing the multitude of spells launched at her but there were too many and eventually she is zapped by a Thundaga and hit in the stomach with a Flower Shoot, making her stumble back in pain.

This gives Donald and Daisy the chance to leap towards Magica and slash her vertically across her body, making her scream in agony. The Ducks land on the ground and deliver double spin kicks that send her back.

Donald: Hey Daisy! Daisy looks to her boyfriend. Let's dance!

Daisy: I think I just read your mind!

Donald runs up and exchanges double handed strikes with Magica. He temporarily dismisses his staff to take hold of Daisy's hand and swings her toward the witch. Daisy delivers two successive kicks that knocks away Magica's wrist as she tries to attack. She bends down for Donald to put her hand on her back flip to deliver a double kick to her stomach. Magica grunts as she skids back along the gold. Daisy leaps at her and attempts to cut her to pieces but Magica ducks just as Donald rushes into attack. Magica swings her swords and Donald parries her strikes with his dual weapons until they get into a deadlock.