Season 2: Episode 13 - Kingdom Ducktales Part 2

Episode 13 – Kingdom Ducktales Part 2

While Hayner, Pence and Olette go asking around town about Roxas, Donald, Scrooge, Dewey, Huey, Louie, Webby, Lena, Violet, Beakely, Launchpad, Mickey, Goofy, Sora, Riku and Kairi walk through the sewer tunnels. With the hole in the wall that lead to the woods all fixed up this Sewer is the only route that will lead to the Old Mansion and Donald is not happy about it.

Donald: Why did we have to come to this disgusting place!?

Scrooge: Quit whining lad. You heard the locals. This is the only way we can get to the forest.

Sora: The hole in the wall that lead to the woods has been closed up so deal with it Donald.

Dewey: Donald groans in annoyance and Dewey pats him. Oh, it's not so bad here Uncle Donald.

Louie: Actually, it is. These sewers are the worst.

Kairi is talking with Webby.

Kairi: So, Webby is it true that you've been training ever since you were little.

Webby: Yup! Totally! Granny's trained ever since I was 4 years old. It was all intense! I did all sorts of workouts, push-ups, sit-ups, hanging sit-ups, weightlifting, boxing, kickboxing, espionage, counter-espionage, survival, gymnastics, parkour, martial arts and all kinds.

Kairi: Wow! That's a lot for a girl your age.

Webby: Don't worry. It was really fun once I got used to it.

Beakely: Beakely joined in on the conversation. Yes, indeed. I remember after you became 6 you started to actually enjoy the training I gave you and you became quite a quick learner.

Webby: Thanks Granny. Though, all my training is nothing compared to what Dewey is capable off.

Kairi: What do you mean Webby?

Webby: She smiles warmly at Dewey without his knowledge. During the couple months I knew them Dewey, Huey and Louie caught up to me like it was nothing. Dewey has a natural talent in fighting that far surpasses what I'm capable off. He can jump high, fight hard, knows how to do mean flips. He really knows how to defend himself and learned how to get stronger. Before it used to be me saving and protecting him but now he's the one that's been protecting me. He's become so impressive and brave that it's so amazing. And that's one of the things I love about him.

Kairi: That's such an adorable thing to hear. But are you sure you're not jealous ofDewey's natural talent, Webby?

Webby: Of course not!

Beakely: Are you sure, dear?

Webby: I am Granny. I don't mind Dewey being a better fighter than I am because he's amazing at what he does and I know my limits. I'm really impressed with what he can do, especially since he learned so well, it just makes me admire him more. And I care about him so much. He's so bold, brave, sweet and generous and very funny that it always puts a smile on my face. Dewey did his best to cheer me up when he saw how much I missed Lena. Out of every boy I know Dewey is the one who makes me the happiest. That's why I like him so much.

Kairi: I get how you feel. I feel the same way about Sora. When I arrived in the Destiny Islands all alone, unconscious and no memory of where I came from…Sora was the first to find me. Looking at his wonderful and innocent 4-year old smile and silly little grin made me feel happy, even though I didn't remember where I came from. She fondly and romantically smiles, remembering how she and Sora first met. He's always so generous, kind, brave, caring and he does his very best to keep smiling. He's always willing to risk his life to save everyone he cares about. She places a hand over her heart, feeling touched. Especially me…he was willing to sacrifice his own life just to give my heart back and Donald and Goofy once told he bowed before one of our enemies just to be given the right to see me.