Season 2: Episode 29 - The Golden Armoury of Cornelius Coot Part 1

Episode 29 – The Golden Armoury of Cornelius Coot Part 1

We go to the old-timey town of Fort Duckburg where the Duckburg Six are all stood in front Emily Quackfaster dressed up as an old time historian in front of the statue of the Duck Family's great ancestor: Cornelius Coot who is stood on Beagles with a musket and sword. They don't notice a strange gorilla putting up signs everywhere.

Quackfaster: The Legendary Cornelius Coot! Surrounded by his foes, he drew the storied sabre and fought back the marauding Beagle Militia! Coot was like a ghost! His musket fire came from all directions! The confused Beagles ran for their lives! Coot, singlehandedly saved this very fort and that's the story of how he started a little town called… A Tumbleweed rolls by as she paused. Anyone?

Duckburg Six: Duckburg!

Huey wears an old time black hat over his usual one, Violet a wig and Webby holds her backpack in front.

Quackfaster: Coot stamped himself upon our history in a way few ever will!

Della's journal is inside Webby's backpack which she closes with a smile of determination as she straps it on.

Webby: We'll see about that.

Quackfaster: As a special treat today, Coot's descendant, Della Duck will skywrite the letter 'C' to commemorate him.

Dewey: Just a C?

Huey: Uncle Scrooge only charges by the letter.

Louie: I'm parched, do you got any refreshments, may some Pep?

Lena: Or perhaps even some popcorn?

Quackfaster: In this village we only have traditional rituals, saltwater jerky and raw buttermilk.

Louie and Lena turn to a stand, becoming surprised to see Quackfaster dressed in another outfit pouring a jug of buttermilk into two rusty cups. They don't see the historian anywhere. They take the cups, shaking and looking at it in disappointment.

Lena: Well, this sucks…

Louie: Tell me about it…

Dewey runs over to an upside-down bucket pretending to churn butter.

Dewey: Check me out! I'm churning butter like Cornelius Coot! Churn Baby, churn! Yeah! Yeah… and I'm bored. He walks away back to the rest. This is…what's the word?

Louie: The most horrible place ever.

Dewey: Yes, exactly. Thank you.

Lena: This place really drools.

Huey: Huey and Violet take the cap and wig off. This cap isn't even itchy enough to be authentic.

Violet: Neither is this wig. This is not the historical learning experience I was looking forward to. Let's see if we can fly with Mom.

Webby: Or we could go… Webby is on the pedestal presenting a book. Unless we wanna uncover the greatest mystery your Mom never solved!

Dewey: Webby shows the journal. Whoa…is that…?

Webby: Della's old journal! She and Uncle Donald were searching for a top secret family treasure from the non-McDuck side of your family. The Beagle's weren't just after the fort; they were after the Golden Armoury of Cornelius Coot!

Webby jumps down to address each interest to each kid.

Webby: Untold treasure. Louie and Lena nod happily. Undiscovered history. Webby places the hat and wig back on Huey and Violet. Unparalleled adventure! Dewey takes the journal.