Season 2: Episode 9 - What Ever Happened to Della Duck! Part 2

Episode 9 – What Ever Happened to Della Duck! Part 2

(10 Years after the crash)

For another 3 years Della has been scouring the entire Moon looking for any traces of gold only to come up short and find absolutely none of that or any sources of treasure that can be used as fuel for her rocket.

She is sat on a rock right now in front of a campfire she created, still wearing her tracksuit, white trainer, scarf, and pilot hat and goggles. She's currently in front of a makeshift transmitter she built into her backpack to still be able to send transmissions to her family. A frustrated Della wipes some dust stuck to the front of her hair.

Della: Whelp! There's no gold on the moon! She does an impression of Scrooge. Tear me tartans, I'm the Richest Duck in the world… She takes off her goggle to reveal her angry eyes. But I possibly couldn't spare any back-up gold even though the engine runs on it!

She takes of one of her shoes, followed by her robot leg and then a screwdriver before sternly staring back into the screen.

Della: Life lesson kids: adventuring is tough. She bends her robot leg a bit. You know, sometimes there's a cursed idol that turns into a demon. She sticks the screwdriver into the knee and keeps the leg in place. Or sometimes you crash land on the moon and try to stay alive but a Moon Mite and some weird creatures you've never seen before messes everything up, keeping you here while your kids grow up with their uncles. In her rage she accidentally snaps the screwdriver and is now on the brink of insanity as she puts the leg and trainer back on. But you still need their help! A cool robot leg and GUM that mocks you with every CHEW!

Before she could continue ranting a blast of energy smashes into her backpack. Della shouts in shock and lands on tail feathers as she watches her equipment and transmitter get vaporised in the air. Della then looks up in shock to see another barrier dome form all around her.

Della: Oh boy…this can only mean one thing…

She looks in the direction the blast came. Balls of dark energy form to release the Heartless on her once again. The swarm consist of large heartless Spiked Crawlers, Bolt Towers, Large Armours, Mechanitaurs, Novashadows and a 2 large Dual Blade which stands as a reserve. Della isn't caught off guard this time and instead smirks at her mostly larger opponents.

Della: I had feeling you guys would show your ugly faces sooner or later. They all stalk towards Donald's twin and she cracks her knuckles to get ready for a fight. I should warn you that I'm not the same as before. But if you guys run away now you can save yourself a world of pain, courtesy of Della Duck.

A Large Amour jumps up and attempts to smash its fists fist into Della's face. The female duck mockingly stands on the same spot with a cocky smirk. At the last second she effortlessly dodges by leaning to the side and its fist smashes into ground, allowing Della to deliver a punch without much effort that pierces through its metal body and obliterates it. A Novashadow then leaps and attempts to slice Della with its claw only for the female duck to jump and deliver a kick the cuts it in half. With a breath of enjoyment she cracks her shoulder bones a little.

Della: Boy…that felt good. She gives the heartless a smug expression. On second thought, don't run. I've been looking for a way to test my new strength, muscles and the results of my workout. She holds up her fists and gets into a fighting stance. So, who wants to go next?

Kingdom Hearts III (Vs Terranort and Vanitas Boss Theme)

Party Members:

Della Duck