Movie 2: Save the Queen Part 3

Save the Queen Part 3

Zeus is happily humming on his throne arrogantly relishing the thought of Scrooge's death.

Zeus: He pumps his fist in excitement. Ha ha! By now Scrooge will have been either turned to stone or killed by Medusa. And then when all hope seems lost I'll swoop in and make my move, making my people love-!

Scrooge: Oy!

Zeus freezes up and feels the need to choke when he hears that voice. He looks to see his people approaching cheering and carrying Scrooge and Della with Scrooge victoriously holding up Medusa's head while Donald is being held on Storkules shoulder though he has his arms crossed still looking a little upset.

Scrooge: Look what we have here!

Zeus: WHAT!? You're alive!?

Scrooge: Scrooge, Della and Donald jump down. Of course we're alive you idiot.

Zeus: He points over to the head in shock. Wait…is that…

Storkules: Friend Donald, Della and Scrooge fought the unkillable Gorgon who has been plaguing us for centuries and together they defeated the fearsome creature!

Zeus: You were able to kill the unkillable Gorgon! But how!? We've fought the monstrosity for the century, how are a group of mortals able to defeat it in just one day.

Donald: Because-

Della: Because dealing with monsters is a personal specialty of ours! Donald is annoyed that she stole his line.

Scrooge: And I'm tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties!

Donald: Donald rolls his eyes. That again.

Selene: We should celebrate!

Storkules: A brilliant idea! We shall hold a feast in honour of Leader Scrooge, Fierce Della and Noble Donald saving us from the dreaded Medusa!

This causes Donald to immediately brighten up and the trio become overjoyed with the idea of a feast.

Donald: A feast!? Oh boy, oh boy!

Della: Yeah! Now we're talking!

Scrooge: Bless me bagpipes!

Zeus: Zeus throws up his hands in refusal. No way! There's absolutely no way I'm going to hold a feast in honour of a couple of non-Greek mortals!

Storkules bends down and affectionately puts large hands on Donald and Della's heads.

Storkules: Father, surely the God of Hospitality wouldn't leave any debts un-repaid.

Zeus: Mmm…

Zeus is considering it and then Selene walks up.

Selene: And don't think of it as a way of honouring mortals. Think of it as a way of celebrating the defeat of Medusa who we couldn't kill for centuries.

Zeus now has his fingers on his chin.

Zeus: A most reasonable point. He sighs and relents. Very well, we shall hold a feast to celebrate the death of the unkillable Gorgon!

Storkules: Ha ha ha! It shall be a bacchanal for the ages! He raises his fists in excitement as everyone cheers with him. BEACH PARTY!

Unfortunately before they even had a chance to party a huge earthquake occurs and everyone screams as they are losing their balance.