Season 2: Episode 12 - Six Best Friends Part 1

Episode 12 – Six Best Friends Part 1

It's sunny today, emphasizing the happiness in McDuck Manor. In Webby's main room slept on the floor in sleeping bags were Webby, Violet and the recently revived Lena Le Strange who was saved from the Shadow Realm last night. With Scrooge, Huey and Dewey cataloguing treasure, Beakely and Launchpad bonding, Duckworth in who-knows-where and Donald world travelling the girls had one amazing slumber party. Louie had joined in on the fun before going to his room for bed.

Lena wakes up first, feeling the morning sunshine down on her as she yawned, got up and looked over to the window to gaze at the bright coloured sky.

Lena: My first morning back home. I have a feeling things are gonna be good today.

She then smiles at her sleeping old and new best friend, Webby who's always been like a little sister to her and Violet who she had an initial distrust of but has taken a liking to her. Webby yawned drowsily as she got up and Violet followed.

Lena: Morning sleepyheads.

Webby: Webby and Violet smile. Morning Lena, sleep well?

Lena: Like a log. Better than I have in a long time.

Violet: Given how Magica had always abused you for her own selfish ends I would theorize that you've never been able to sleep well at all in your life.

Lena: Gee, thanks for reminding me, Vi.

Webby: Lena, it'll be okay. Magica's powerless now and all her magic is in you. She can't hurt you anymore.

Lena: Lena gives a small smile. Thank goodness for that.

Violet: Despite everything that had happened yesterday, I had a wonderful time.

Webby: Yeah! This truly was the best sleepover ever! Lena smiles at Webby for her enthusiasm as she grabs her clothes and towel. Well, I'd better take a shower. Granny wouldn't like it if I came to table unfreshed.

Violet: Take your time.

Webby takes her leave as Violet rolls up her sleeping bag. Lena looks at the hummingbird with guilt crossing her face.

Lena: Hey, Vi.

Violet: Yes. Violet becomes worried when she sees her guilty expression. Is something wrong Lena?

Lena: I…just wanted to apologize. I'm really sorry about being rude to you and for not trusting you. It was my fault Louie and Webby got captured. I never meant for that to happen. I was afraid Webby was going to forget me.

Violet: Violet just comes up smiling. It's okay, Lena, you were just protecting your friends. It was clear that you really cared about Webbigail. You were just jealous because it seemed you were being forgotten because she made a new friend. It's normal to be jealous. Besides, it's clear Webbigail will never forget about you. She loves you very much.

Lena: Thanks Vi.

Later, the girls were all dressed up and walking through the halls. Webby was giving a tour.

Lena: This place is a bit bigger than I remember.

Violet: And it's not what I expected at all.

Webby: You get used to it. It took me a year to remember where everything was.

Lena stops when she spots the portrait of Donald, Scrooge and Della's with Huey, Dewey and Louie as eggs.

Lena: Cute. Are those eggs who I think they are?