Season 1: Episode 28 - The End of the Shadow War Part 1

Episode 28 – The End of the Shadow War Part 1

It's a massive battle in the money bin and after the arrival of King Mickey, Queen Minnie and Goofy Goof, Magica using 75% of her power and Donald unleashing his rage to even things up and the volcanic eruption of gold after Donald and Magica's staves resonate it's uncle who's going to win. When the eruption subsides Magica and Donald are lying on piles of money opposite of each other far away.

Donald is groaning in pain, he's more bruised up than ever, his face bleeds even more, his Magician outfit is tattered, his feathers are ruffled, singed, bruised and the bottom sleeves of the sweater beneath his now sleeveless jacket has been torn up to slightly above his above his elbow, making it a half-sleeved sweater.

Magica is also covered in a lot more bruises, tatters and cuts like Donald and is groaning in pain. Both their weapons are now stuck to the money floor.

Daisy is lying on her side groaning in pain after the explosion. She manages to twist her body enough and painstakingly lift herself up by her hand while clutching her stomach in pain as she catches her breath. In addition to all the cuts and bruises her tiara is gone.

Goofy lifts his head up which is spinning and is dizzy-eyed as he saw small versions of his son Max skateboard around him.

Mickey and Minnie have their arms wrapped around each other on the floor. Mickey pulls back to take a look at his wife.

Mickey: Are you alright, Minnie?

Minnie: I think so. Minnie gives her husband a smile. Thank you for protecting me Mickey.

Mickey: Aww. Don't mention it Minnie

Huey and Louie emerge from a pile of treasure groaning.

Huey: Ow…

Louie: I don't think I'll be able to look in a mirror for a while after this.

Dewey gets up and looks around for someone.

Dewey: Wait a minute! Where's Webby!?

Webby: Help!

Dewey: Webby! Dewey rushes over to the edge where Webby is barely hanging on. Due to injuries she's struggling to climb back up and it looks like its crumbling.

Webby: Someone help! I can't hold on! The ledge fully crumbles and now she falls down screaming.

Dewey jumps down in time to grab her hand and the ledge before they fell to the bottom.

Webby: Dewey!

Dewey: Hang on Webs, I got you! Dewey finds the strength to pull her up and then himself up the edge to help her climb back up. You okay Webby? Webby grabs a hold of his hand and smiles gratefully.

Webby: Yeah, I think so? That certainly wasn't fun. Thanks Dewey.

Dewey: Hey, that's what family's for right? Dewey pulls her up and Webby accidentally trips, landing on Dewey chest. When blue and pink loving ducks look at each other they realize how close they are right now and how intimate the situation is, causing them to blush. The moment is interrupted when Huey calls out to them.

Huey: Guys look!

Dewey, Webby, Daisy, and Goofy get up and all of them see in the centre between Donald and Magica is Scrooge's dime.

Louie: Uncle Scrooge!

Magica: Magica jolts up when she hears that and can't find the dime anywhere with her. What!? Where-!? She spots the dime and scrambles for it. No! That's mine!