Season 1: Episode 22 - Last Crash of the Sunchaser

Episode 22 – Last Crash of the Sunchaser

It is bright sunny day in Duckburg's today and everyone in McDuck Manor are in a completely energised mood as they get ready for the vacation of a lifetime in Monacrow. Little did they all know about the craziness that was about to go down and possibly tear them apart for ever. It all starts with Launchpad placing all the supplies and equipment in their travel car.

Launchpad: The pilot attempts to push the life raft in the overstuffed car as well kick in a loose rope. C'mon! He finally succeeds and shuts the back door. All set!

The life raft inflates, cracking the window though that unsurprisingly doesn't deter Launchpad as this is a great vacation day.

Huey, Dewey and Webby run out the door more energised than usual as she excitedly raises her fist in the air.

Webby: Next stop, Monacrow!

Huey: Huey presents a colourful poster of what Monacrow has to offer. Home to E.X.C.E.S.S, the Extreme Consumer Electronics and Science Emporium! Experimental race cars!

Webby: Lasers!

Launchpad: Aeroplanes?

Dewey: Launchpad and Dewey fist bump. You bet old friend.

Scrooge: Scrooge appears outside the door. And Monacrow is said to be the final resting place of the elusive Maltese MacGuffin. He walks down coolly throwing up his cane. Lost during Netherworld War II, his ephemeral heirloom is so rare that no one has ever laid eyes upon it.

Huey: Whoa, so what is it exactly?

Scrooge: The stuff dreams are made of! He looks up with dreaming and almost tearful eyes.

Huey: No, but, l…like is it a statue or…?

Donald: Here comes THE Duck! To their surprise Donald walks out the door with a suitcase and wearing his black sailor uniform. Hope you guys have room for a sailor in there.

Dewey: Uncle Donald!?

Huey: You're coming too? That's great!

Donald: Donald stands by his nephews with a hand on his hip. Of course I'm coming! I've always wanted to go to Monacrow for a vacation. They have the best boats ever and a special cruise ship. It's the perfect place for some relaxation. Plus with the work I've put in fixing up the houseboat after that Money Shark incident I could use a little R&R. He throws the luggage onto the jalopy before getting out a pair of sunglasses and puts them on before doing cool hand gestures. It's time for me to cut loose with some classic maxing and relaxing! He crosses his arms, bringing his sunglasses down a little to eye the kids. Dewey pumps his fists as they smile at him

Dewey: All of sudden we have a really cool uncle!

Huey: Yeah, we do!

Webby: Told ya!

*Scrooge roughly wraps his arm around Donald, making him grunt.€

Scrooge: Atta lad! Glad to see you're finally deciding to cut loose.

Donald smiles at his uncle. There's still some tension between them but luckily these past months have given the chance to slowly repair their relationship.

Donald: And to further add to the excitement I thought I'd give an invite to another member of our family.

This causes everyone's eyebrows to be raised in interest since they were never told about this.