Season 1: Episode 26 - The Shadow War Part 2

Episode 26 – The Shadow War Part 2

Captain Donald Duck, leader of the Duck/McDuck family sails his house boat towards the money bin for a magical showdown with Magica De Spell who has Scrooge trapped in his own dime. After Daisy and Beakely finish setting things up they walk inside with Beakely proceeding to take back her command.

Beakely: Alright, just like when I lead the Uprising in Eagle Salvia… She shoves Donald away and takes the wheel. I'll take the wheel, you-

Once again she's cut off and Donald takes back the wheel.

Donald: Nuh-uh! My house, my rules! I'm the leader of this Shadow War so you'll follow my orders lady!

Beakely is shocked that her authority has once again been taken from her and at the same time shows admiration for his confidence and leadership and knows it's best not to cross Donald when he's like this.

Beakely: Aye aye…sir!

Daisy giggles to see the shocked and wide-eyed expression on Beakely's face and nudges her on the shoulder as Donald continues to sail towards the bin.

Daisy: Looks like someone just stripped you of most of your authority, Agent 22?

Beakely: All of a sudden I feel like I have no authority whatsoever. The women turn to each other. How is Donald able to just take charge like this? Usually me and Mr. McDuck do that?

Daisy: Daisy just smiles as she answers. Donald's been on just as many adventures as you have. And for over an entire year, he travelled with Goofy and Sora, fighting various creatures of darkness

Beakely: We have faced dangerous foes like that before.

Daisy: According to Donald, Goofy, and King Mickey, the kinds of foes they, Sora, Riku, and Kairi have fought are entirely different and even more dangerous. I haven't really fought the heartless as much as Donald has, but I've learned what they're capable of.

Beakely: They then look back to Donald who's so focused on sailing that he doesn't hear what they're saying. I just still can't believe he had the nerve to take over-

Daisy: I know, I know. But Donald knows how to be a good leader whenever something happens to the people he cares about. He's more focused and determined times 10. You've seen what he's capable off when either myself, Della or the boys get hurt or captured.

Beakely: Beakely sighs in acceptance and agreement, having seen what Donald's rage first hand. Very well then…I suppose I can live with this. Besides, he seems to be handling the job of leadership quite well so far. They both smile at him proudly, especially Daisy.

Daisy: Yep, that's my Donald.

Donald: Donald turns in their direction. Oh and by the way. Since we're headed for a big battle you may want to suit up and dress for the occasion.

Daisy: Daisy thumbs to the door. You know I brought some garments with me to the houseboat just for an occasion like this. I'll be right back. She opens the door and flirtatiously winks at her boyfriend. I hope you'll be careful not to crash the boat handsome.

Donald: Donald winks back at his girlfriend. Do I look like Launchpad to you toots?

Daisy chuckles before taking her leave to get changed. Beakely however, looks to the captain in concern.

Beakely: Unfortunately, I don't have any garments that are suitable for a large-scale war such as this.

Donald: Don't worry Mrs B. I got you covered.