Season 1: Episode 26 - The Shadow War Part 3

Episode 26 – The Shadow War Part 3

Dewey Duck, Huey Duck, Louie Duck and Webby Vanderquack are now faced with the power hungry Magica De Spell after their Uncle Donald saved them from a swarm of shadows which he's bravely fending off on his own. The witch's staff glows with power and she cackles but Dewey refuses to show fear.

Dewey: Give us back our uncle!

Magica: Magica slyly throws up her hand. Oh, he's trapped forever in the things he loves most. Magica reveals Scrooge who is horrified to see the kids. Sorry.

She takes aim and fires consecutive explosive energy blasts. Dewey and the kids use their skills and the terrain to their advantage in order to evade.

Webby: Split up!

Huey: Then what!? Dewey grinds down a hill of money.

Dewey: Do what we do best! He has a big smirk on his face. Make trouble. He dodges another blast.

As the kids battle with Magica, Donald Duck is fighting hundreds of shadows all on his own and with little difficulty which is unsurprising to say the least.

Donald: Take that! He throws off and incoming shadow. And that! He flip kicks another one. And that! He grabs another one and smashes it against his shoulder.

Shadow Gladstone jumps from behind to rip him to pieces but Donald senses him and high jump kicks him into another shadow, destroying them both and leaving Donald satisfied after killing the shadow of the cousin he so despises. (1)

Donald: Shadow or not… I've always wanted to do that!

Another shadow comes from the front but Donald delivers a powerful frontal kick. Another comes from behind but Donald back kicks him and when two more try to gang up on him Donald wrecks them with both his fists without even looking. One of them lands a hit and pushes him to the floor but Donald gets back up to tackle, push and then punch a hole in its stomach before it could react, destroying it. Donald makes his stand and looks around with wild determination.

Donald: Who's next!?

In response to his question Shadow Gizmoduck comes forth. Donald fearlessly glares at his towering foe and releases a roar. Shadow Gizmoduck opens up a couple of slots and readies its weapons. Donald releases a roar of anger and attacks. Shadow Gizmoduck launches lasers that Donald swiftly evades by running around and sliding. He tries to punch him with his third arm but Donald leaps and perfectly executes a side flip kick that destroys the arm. Then he rapidly crawls around the shadow's armour that can't seem to get a hold on him. When gets on its back he rips off the saws and jams them in his shoulders, causing a huge amount of damage and then repeatedly bangs his fists against his helmet which causes a painful vibration within. Donald leaps off and watches the suit beginning to malfunction.

Donald: Let's make this electrifying!

Donald holds out his and Save the Queen breaks through wall.

Immigrant song

He grabs onto it and a bolt of electricity roars from outside, engulfing him and donning him in his travelling outfit. The shadows watch in fear and Shadow Gizmoduck emotionlessly watches Donald get into a battle stance with his staff. The suit of armour blasts out a barrage of lasers but Donald holds out his hand to create a barrier.

Donald: You're gonna have to do much better than that!

Donald gives a battle cry and charges in. Shadow Gizmoduck unleashes 3 saw blades from his chest but Donald expertly knocks them away with his staff. He jumps up and handily bashes his staff against the armour multiple times; he throws it in the visor causing it to crack a little before catching it.