Season 3: Episode 25 - Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 5

Episode 25 – Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 5

Outside, Donald and the family are getting up. Donald helps up Della and Daisy.

Donald: Are you two okay?

Daisy: Yeah, we're fine.

Della: Thanks, Don.

Daisy gasps when she sees part of her wedding dress at the bottom-left has been torn, much to her fury.

Daisy: Okay, ruining my wedding and trying to kill my family is one thing but tearing my wedding dress is really crossing the line!

Donald and Della cringe as Daisy tears the bottom-right part of her dress to even it out.

Donald: Uh oh…Daisy's angry.

Della: Is everybody okay?

Scrooge: The family gathers together. We're fine lass!

Beakely: We're all present and accounted for.

Webby: We have to get back inside and save our family, especially Mabel and Julia!

Darkwing: Try telling that to them!

Darkwing points right at Clan Glomgold outside the church with sinister grins.

Launchpad: Uh oh…

Seeing no reason to hold back anymore Donald, Della, Scrooge, Daisy, Gladstone, Fethry, Dewey, Huey, Louie, Webby, Lena, April, May, June and Launchpad all don in their battle attires (Donald is in his Court Magician attire this time).

Beakely throws off her dress to reveal her SHUSH Attire, including the boots. Gosalyn throws off her dress to reveal her primary outfit, she brings up her hood and places her mask on. Boyd rips off his tux to reveal his usual outfit and his arms turn into cannons.

Bradford emerges from the church screeching crazily, prompting Boyd to fly forth firing lasers from his eyes that slightly push Bradford back. He latches onto his face as tightly possibly, forcing him to land on the ground and try to shake the robot boy off.

Gizmoduck: Boyd!

Gosalyn: He needs help!

Darkwing: Gosalyn! You go give Boyd some backup! He'll need it!

Gosalyn: Got it!

May: We'll help too!

April: It's a giant heartless after all!

June: You'll need all the backup you can get!

Daisy: Be careful girls!

May: We'll be fine Aunt Daisy. Come on girls!

May, April and June summon Starfire Sword, Sun Glaive and Viper Khopesh and Gosalyn brings out her crossbow again. The 4 girls run off to help Boyd, leaving the rest of the family to face Clan Glomgold.

Clan McDuck begin determinedly and angrily approaching Clan Glomgold.

Clan Glomgold walk down the steps towards Clan McDuck at the same pace and intensity.

Donald and Merlock are the first to meet face to face, then Della & Lunaris, Scrooge & Glomgold and now they all gather together.
One by one Donald Duck, Della Duck, Scrooge McDuck, Daisy Duck, Gladstone Gander, Fethry Duck, Dewey Duck, Huey Duck, Louie Duck, Webby Vanderquack, Lena Sabrewing, Violet Sabrewing Bentina Beakely, Launchpad McQuack, Darkwing Duck and Gizmoduck are now in a face-off with:
Merlock the Terrible Magician, General Lunaris, Flintheart Glomgold, Falcon Graves, Toad Lu Hai, Baron Von Shellgoose & Lord Felldrake, Don Karnage, Big Time Beagle, Bouncer Beagle, Burger Beagle, Black Heron, Magica De Spell, Black Arts Beagle, Ma Beagle, Steelbeak, Negaduck and Mark Beaks (MegaBeak). The two clans are in offensive stances, giving each other heated gazes.