Season 3: Episode 12-14 - Lets get Dangerous Part 7

Episode 12-14 - Lets get Dangerous Part 7

It has come to one final showdown between Darkwing Duck and Taurus Bulba. The entire Duck-McDuck family and Sora had been knocked out, Gosalyn is badly injured and now it was up to Darkwing to defeat Metal Taurus Bulba and save all of reality. Darkwing had his Gas Gun ready and both of Bulba's hands were morphed into a hammer and axe. The final battle for reality begins now.

Kingdom Hearts 3 – Marluxia, Larxene & Luxord Boss Theme

Party Members:

Darkwing Duck

Information: Defeat Taurus Bulba!

Darkwing: Let's get dangerous!

Darkwing charges at Metal Taurus who unleashes energy blasts from his damaged core. The caped crusader jumps and rolls around to dodge them all. Bulba proceeds to hack him with his axe hand but Darkwing kicks off his metal legs to slide back and fire his gas gun in the face. Taurus is blinded by purple smoke and is forced blow it away, distracting him long enough for Darkwing to appear in front and deliver an uppercut to the chin, followed up by a kick to the face that sends the metal bull stumbling back. When he gets up Darkwing delivers a flurry of blows to his body and then another to the orb in his chest. To Darkwing's surprise that actually did some damage as Bulba hits his back with a grunt.

Darkwing: That actually did some damage! He takes a good look at the cracked orb and is hit with epiphany. Of course! How could I not have seen it before! That isn't just some orb you use to blast us or destroy buildings! He points right at it. That's the Ramrod Core itself…combined with Donald's power, isn't it. It's the source of your power.

Bulba: So what if it is?

Darkwing: Darkwing determinedly cracks his knuckles. Then in order to truly beat you and shut down these rifts, I don't have to destroy you completely. All I need to do is to destroy the core and you're finished.

Bulba: Bulba gets right up. You can try but in the end you will fail just as these pathetic friends of yours have!

Bulba fires and Darkwing ducks before moving in and charging Bulba one more. He gets out fight disks and tosses them at Bulba. The metal bull deflects the first 4 but the 5th disk hits the core and Bulba is slightly pushed back. He proceeds to lengthen his arm and smash Darkwing with his hammer but the purple-clad duck quickly fires his grapple gun, hooking onto a pole and flies off into the air. He dodges the hammer attack before swing around Bulba and letting go to glide down in his direction. Bulba is too late to stop a glide kick straight in the core. It didn't break but Bulba was smashed into a building and now Darkwing was latched onto his face, banging his head.

Bulba attempts to punch him off but Darkwing quickly dodges and crawls around his body before playfully getting behind his right shoulder, then left shoulder to poke his face, tricking him into punching himself once more. But when the hero let his guard down Bulba grabs his neck and bangs him against the wall and pieces of buildings.

Darkwing: Ow…

Darkwing cross locks onto his arms and Bulba tries shaking him off until Darkwing grabs his horns and repeatedly kicks him in the face before bouncing right off it to glide back fire his gas gun again, engulfing Taurus in purple smoke. Darkwing flips back and stylish lands. At the moment a blast of purple electricity is sent out from the smoke and shocks Darkwing, putting him in a comical disorientation. Bulba then charges out the smoke like a real bull, his horns set to impale Darkwing. The purple protector shakes his head and runs at Bulba too. When he gets inches away he slides beneath the metal bull and after getting some distance they turn to each other angrily.