Season 2: Episode 33 - Della & Louie Part 1

Episode 33 – Della & Louie Part 1

In the middle of the night everyone is asleep. Scrooge, Della, Beakely, Launchpad slept in their respective rooms. Team Magic slept in Webby's room, Destiny Trio in one of the guest rooms, The Fabulous Five (minus Donald) in another guest room, The Duck Girls in a third guest room and the Duck Boys in their room. After making amends with his brothers Louie is sleeping in the same room as them again but right now he's having a very fitful sleep. He keeps fidgeting, twisting, turning and sweating as he suffers nightmares and the voice of Lunaris speaking in his mind.

Lunaris: Louie…Llewellyn Duck…

Louie: Who's there…?

Lunaris: Can you hear me Llewellyn?

Louie: Yes I can hear you. The tone suggests he's scared. Wh-who are you?

Lunaris: Think of me as a friend.

Louie: A friend? Do I know you?

Lunaris: No. But I know of you. I have communicated with you telepathically in order to help you through your most difficult moment.

Louie: Listen, friend. I don't have a difficult moment and I'm not interested with telepathic conversations with some guy I don't know.

Lunaris: Oh, but you're lying. You are facing a very difficult moment and you need my help. I know everything about you Llewellyn…especially the incident regarding the Timephoon.

Louie: How do you know about that?

Lunaris: I have my ways. Do you remember what happened to you afterwards?

Louie: How could I not. Della grounded, took away two of my dream, left me to die at the hands of Uncle Donald and Uncle Scrooge's enemies with pretty much nothing to defend myself with and worse…she said I can't be part of the family unless I stop scheming.

Lunaris: But you cannot do that. Scheming…being able to see all the angles is what made you feel part of your family in the first place. It's not fair, is it Llewellyn, you've risked your lives in multitudes of dangerous quests in order to find your place and all of a sudden the mother who abandoned you before you hatched arrives and without even barely knowing you she already tries to force her way into your life and grounds you, practically disowned you from your family. If she really cared she would've stayed with you so she could provide protection from any threats but in the end she showed more care for adventure than one of her own sons. How cold and heartless. You must truly hate her, don't you?

Louie: Yes, more than anything. She may have helped save me yesterday but I can't forget what she did. I can't believe she would do this to me! Why would she do it?! She left me alone, took everything away from me, my dreams, my place, my pride, everything! I'll never forgive her for that. I WANT HER GONE FROM MY LIFE!

Lunaris: Yes…yes and that is why I've come…to help you Llewellyn. I know how you can solve your problem.

Louie: How!? Tell me!

Lunaris: You must kill her…

Louie: This horrified Louie. What…?

Lunaris: You heard me. You must kill Della Duck.

Louie: No! I won't do it! I won't kill her!

Lunaris: Did you not just say you hate her?

Louie: Well, yeah, but-

Lunaris: And did you not say moments ago you want her gone from your life?

Louie: Just because I said all that doesn't mean I want her dead!