Nightmare Steve x Pregnant!Reader

Third Person POV

Nightmare finished the last bit of his paperwork as he stretched and got up, his joints popping from sitting down for so long. All today's work was finally done and now it was time for his favourite thing in the world. Family Time.

He walked down the hall of his castle straight to his room to find his two little sons cuddling with his queen, his youngest talking to his twin brothers that were still in the womb but not far from entering their world. His wife smiled sweetly at him while his oldest son, Dark greeted him happily.

"Sorry for being late. Now, how are my buns in the oven doi-" he got cut off when Shadow slapped his hands away from hugging his mother's belly, making her giggle.

"Hey, those are mine too, don't hog" he playfully scolded his son as he tried to touch her again but got the same response from him.

"Get him Shadow, protect your brothers!" His mother playfully encouraged as he kept hitting his father but since he was so little he barely did anything to him, quickly getting overpowered by his cuddles which caused him to erupt into fits of giggles.

Dark smiled at the scene but his father caught his leg and dragged him to him as well.

"I didn't attack! I'm innocent!" he yelled dramatically before getting trapped into his cuddles too, Nightmare moving to (Y/n) so she could join in to which she did happily.

"You boys are such adorable goofballs, you know that?" (Y/n) teased, still hugging them.

"Maybe but we're your goofballs and you'll be having two more!" Shadow said while pointing at her belly and they all laughed.

They spent the rest of the night together playing and laughing before it was time for bed. Both young boys protested and whined, claiming they aren't sleepy and wanting to stay with them. (Y/n) hugged them both and sang her special lullaby, quietening them down and slowly drifting them into a deep, peaceful sleep. Nightmare took them to their own rooms and tucked them in, wishing them a good night before returning to his beautiful queen who welcomed him happily under their covers and stroked his hair as he enjoyed her touch and rubbed her swollen stomach that held his next princes.

"Won't be long till you get to hold them in your arms, my love" (Y/n) told her king.

"I know. I honestly don't know how to properly thank you" Nightmare replied.

"Thank me for what?" she asked, confused.

"For simply being with me and giving me such a wonderful family, I feel like the luckiest man that ever existed" he answered.

"You have thanked me enough hun, you gave me your love" she said sweetly as he pulled her into a tender kiss that was interrupted by a strong kick.

"Guess one of them isn't much for romance" (Y/n) groaned as she rubbed the spot she was kicked at by one of her babies. Nightmare chuckled and lowered himself to her stomach.

"Don't hurt your mother in there you dorks, it's not nice" he spoke to his unborn kids and pecked her stomach making her giggle as he came back up to her.

"It's late, you should get some rest" he told her, pulling her close.

"You should too, you look awful" she teased.

He chuckled and pecked her lips, closing the lights.

"Sweet dreams my queen"

                                                                          -----------------------

This was requested by Amy_CP  and I published this today because me and her made a deal and she won so as a prize I will post two oneshots of her choice on the same day and at the same time. Either way sorry it's short but I hope that you still like it.

Bye little devils and angels!