Entity 303 x Demon!Reader

(Y/n) POV

Heyo, name's (Y/n) and I'm a demon. Lifes pretty fun messing with others and causing trouble with friends but it can get boring sometimes. Ya see all of my friends have lovers but I haven't and I'm still a virgin which sucks. Why? Well, we demons have our own heat season and every time I have to find ways to ignore the pain cause I don't have anyone to help me with it.

Well, that was until I met him.

Lets start from the beginning.

I was just walking around the town I lived in, alone. I was bored and thought that I might find or see something interesting if I went out. Also the TV had nothing good to watch, just same old boring stuff.

As I was walking I suddenly heard yelling and swearing. When I looked I saw that it was another one of your normal fights, two guys throwing punches at each other and getting all bruised and wounded. I usually don't stay to watch since I have better things to do but when I looked at the winner I felt my heart jump. I felt like I had seen the Devil's son, aka a total hotty with the Devil's charm. Finding a guy like that is just as rare as finding a new animal species.

He had ruby red eyes, golden sharp teeth, black skin and hair which made him look even hotter, had very dark pants and I think he wore a white hoodie before the fight cause it was on the ground next to him but I didn't complain at all cause without it I could see his six pack.

He must've felt my stare cause he turned towards me and gave me a devilish smirk that nearly made me swoon. How can one be so good looking?

He walked towards me and his smirk got wider when he saw just how much I was blushing.

"Hoped you enjoyed the show doll, if you wanna see more of this then call" he said and gave me a piece of paper before walking off.

I stood there like an idiot before snapping out of it and looked at the paper to see that he had written his number on it. I felt like the luckiest demon in Hell from that moment on.

Once I flew back home I told my friends everything. They nearly made me deaf with their fangirling and their squeals. Once they calmed down they told me to hang out with him more and call him on our heat season for a specific reason. I felt super embarrassed but maybe it could work.

From then one me and 303, I found out his name was, hang out very often. I'm pretty sure he had a list full of excuses just to stay by me and hang out with me. Till one day he popped up the question and asked me to be his girl. I, of course, was over the moon with joy and said yes. I don't think my life can get better than this. Or so I thought.

The time came once again. Heat season. I felt so much pain, it wasn't even funny and to make it worse it hurt way more than last time. I then remembered 303 and hesitated at first before calling him. I could tell that he was in pain too due to his groans of pain. When I asked if he could come over he just hung up. I got scared till I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it I saw that it was 303.

Before I could even greet him he locked the door and dragged me to my room before throwing me on the bed. I already knew where this was going and I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't a little nervous. He pulled me in a rough and heated kiss which lasted for what felt like hours but I loved it. Once he broke it I was panting heavily tho he went straight for my neck. He felt soft kisses all around it which made me giggle till he kissed a certain spot that made me gasp and arch my back.

He smirked and started nippling on that spot as I moaned and he didn't stop till there was a massive dark bruise that somehow was shaped as a 3.

I won't get into any details, all I'll say is that I finally felt what being in heaven was like.

That was the story of my now fiance. Hope you enjoyed.

------------

Requested by PuppetMaster41. Sorry if its not what you wanted or expected but I did what I could so I really hope that you like it. Also I won't be doing any lemons in my books unlike in rps.
Bye little devils and angels!