Time Steve x Child!Reader

Time's POV

I was just taking a walk around the park, nothing unusual. The stars and moon were shining brightly in the dark night sky and everything was quiet. I liked taking small walks at night at the park because it calmed me down and I'd have more energy in the morning to go to work from the fresh air.

As I was about to turn back to go back home I heard sobbing up ahead, it was a child sobbing.

I rushed over, thinking that the child was hurt but when I got there I saw a kid with (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, (s/t) skin and had a small teddy bear in their arms, clenching it as if their life depended on it.

I walked over to the kid slowly and knelt down to its level. Of course they got scared and put the teddy bear infront of them for protection.

"P-please d-don't h-h-hurt m-me" they stuttered.
"I won't, I heard you crying and came to see if your were ok. Where are your parent's?" I asked them.
"Mommy and daddy aren't nice to me, they brought me here to play but then they disappeared. I'm scared" they explained as much as they could.

I was shocked to hear this. I carefully lifted one of their sleeves to see big, dark bruises. I was really disgusted and angered by this, why would someone hurt a small innocent child like that?

"I'm sorry but your parents....aren't going to come back but that's ok. You can live with me, besides they sound awful." I told them but was scared to tell them that their parents abandoned them.

They didn't seem upset tho, they smiled widely and jumped into my arms, thanking me for saving them. I chuckled and hugged back before picking the kid up and went to the police station to report their parents for child abuse.

At court I saw them and they indeed looked awful, I pulled (Y/n), I learned their name was, close to me so they wouldn't have to feel unsafe near them.

They were now in jail for child abuse, doing drugs and trying to attack the police when they heard they'd be put behind bars. They got what they deserved.

When they asked me tho if I wanted to let them put the child in an orphanage I immediately refused. I grew so attached to this kid that I didn't want to let them go for anything.

After a month or so I was able to adopt (Y/n) and my life couldn't get better. I loved playing with them, taking them to fun places and seeing them go to school and come back telling me what they did and learned.

I love this kid and I'll do anything in my power to protect them and make sure they have a happy life and I'll be the best father just for them.

------------

Requested by crazy_gamerking4 I really hope you like it.
Bye little devils and angels!