Light Steve x Mute!Reader

Third person POV

In a town that was full of rainbow colours lived four friends. One was named Sabre, he wore a chicken onesie and a bandanna around his eyes. Then there was Rainbow Steve or just Rainbow, he wore rainbow clothings, had orange eyes and red hair. The third one was Light Steve or just Light, he had pale skin, wore white clothing, had light grey eyes and snow white hair. The last one was (Y/n), she had (s/t) skin, (h/c) hair, simple clothing that were comfortable to her and had beautiful (e/c) eyes that a certain Steve had fallen in love with. The only thing was that she was mute tho no one minded that and treated her like a normal person and welcomed her in the town with open arms.

(Y/n) had strong feelings for one of the Steves like he had for her but non could confess to each other due to the fear of rejection and a broken friendship that they wanted to keep. Both would hang out with each other much as they could which was almost all day everyday. Their two others friends noticed and knew that they loved each other so they made any possible plans to get them together but were careful enough for the two to not notice or get suspicious that something was up.

(Y/n) and Light were hanging out at the Light Temple once again, having fun and talking-well Light was talking while (Y/n) wrote on her notebook what she wanted to said or ask.

Light seemed very nervous, more nervous than usual and it got (Y/n) worried so she decided to ask. She wrote in her notebook and tapped Light's shoulder before giving it to him. He took a read.

It said: "Light, is everything ok? You look way more nervous than usual"

Light started to sweat a bit and got a bit more nervous.
"U-um, i-it's nothing really. N-no need to worry about me (Y/n)" he said with a small smile but she could see his struggle to keep himself calm which she didn't like but didn't push him to tell her knowing that he'll just get more nervous.

Just then Sabre and Rainbow ran up to them.
"Hey guys, we have something cool to show you. Meet us at the top of the Steve Temple" Sabre said excitedly and Rainbow had a huge smile on his face.

Light and (Y/n) looked at each other before nodding to their friends and the two ran away as the other two got up and walked to the Steve Temple.

Once they got there Rainbow took (Y/n) to stay there for a bit. She was very confused but nodded and stayed in the room then Rainbow walked to Sabre and Light.

"What is it guys?" Light asked the two.
"We've noticed that you and her have been hanging a lot and we know about your feelings towards her" Sabre said as Light blushed.
"H-h-how d-did y-you?" Light stuttered.
"It's obvious, you've spend everyday most of the day together and act like she means everything to you" Rainbow said still having that big smile on his face.

Light literally looked like a Red Steve now and Sabre was trying very hard not to laugh.
"B-but w-what i-if she doesn't l-like me back?" Light asked with a bit of sadness in his voice.
"Not possible. We brought you here just for this reason, for you to tell her your feelings. When we let her out we'll go and you'll take her to the top of the Temple to see the sunset, that's when you tell her. Ok?" Sabre explained and Light hesitantly nodded.

Rainbow opened the door letting (Y/n) out. When she was out Sabre and Rainbow left and Light took a deep breath before taking her up to the top of the Temple and just like his friends said, the sunset had started. They sat down at the edge and watched. Light took a glance at (Y/n) to see her watching in awe as her beautiful (e/c) eyes sparkled from the light making Light blush.

She turned to look at him but jumped a bit when she saw that he was a lot more closer to her and was starting at her eyes as she stared back it his light grey ones.

"U-um, (Y/n), I-I have something confess" he said and looked away a bit.

She motioned for him to continue. He took a deep breath and his cheeks turned even more red.
"I-i like you, ever since you came here I fell in love with you b-but I was way too s-scared to t-tell you" he stuttered and closed his eyes waiting to be rejected.

(Y/n) had stayed frozen for a second as a heavy blush creeped on her cheeks and she started writing on her notebook. Once she was done she gave it to him and bowed her head. He hesitantly took it and read it.

It said: "I've been having the same feelings for you ever since I met you. You're so cute, kind and innocent that I couldn't help but fall in love with you"

He smiled and gently made her look at him before kissing her softly. She kissed back happily till they pulled away.

Light brought her in a hug and they laid down as they watched the stars. Something did surprise them tho.

Rainbow didn't come to fanboy and ruin the moment which they appreciate.

-------------

This was requested by Olisteve so I hope you like it.
Bye little devils and angels!