Positive Steve x Reader

(Y/n) POV

Ello beautiful people! My name is (Y/n) and imma tell ya how the fuck I ended in this mess I'm in right now. What mess you're asking? Well lets just say that I am pinned to a tree in the woods by the one and only Positive Steve. How I ended up like this? Well here's the story. (Not really important but when I went to put a ? I accidentally put + and now I'm a bit creeped out)

I was just hanging out with my bestie at those woods and we were saying jokes, laughing and climbing up trees hoping to not fall and crack our skulls. We were laughing so hard non of us even noticed the two Steves following us and if we did I probably wouldn't even be in this mess that I'm right now. Fuck my life!

Well as we kept walking and laughing we suddenly heard a stick break and got alarmed cause usually animals don't come in this part of the forest and we are weird people so we act like it's a murder that wants to kill us when really it might've been a lost person trying to find some help. Too bad that that wasn't the case. As we looked around warily we noticed red and yellow flashes here and there moving around, circling us.

We were getting very creeped out and were about to book it but just as we were about to two twin looking doughbags stopped us and pushed us to the ground. We got up quickly and looked at them. One had red hair and eyes, a yellow and red hoodei with a big white + on it. The other had yellow hair and eyes and had the same hoodie but the colours were at the oppisite sides and he had a big white - on it. Yeah they were totally opposite twins.

"Uhh, can we help ya?" My friend asked them to which I saw the red eyed guy grin while his brother just smiled creepily.
"Since you asked, we'd like to borrow you're little friend over there" the red eyed guy said while pointing towards me.

That set an alarm in my friend's head who was a guy may I add and he pulled me behind him prospectively. Apparently the red eye- fuck it, his name is Positive, I found out a few moments later and I'm bored of calling red eyed guy, his brother's name is Negative by the way. Well he didn't like the way my friend pulled me beside me and tried to snatch me but my being the fast bitch I am moved away and kicked him where it hurts before me and my friend bolted deeper in the woods.

I saw Negative help his brother and the two ran after us. Me and my friend separated as Negative ran after my friend and Positive after me. Seriously dude?! Couldn't you find someone else to bother?! Whatever, that's just my luck.

I kept running as fast as I could and was getting very tired but when I looked back to see if I lost him he was still there and it looked like he'd been running for just a few seconds! Dude, how much your you exercise!?

After awhile I couldn't run or even walk anymore so I fell down to the grassy ground, when I tried to get up tho I felt him pick me up and pin me to a tree while smirking down at me and this is how I got into this mess.

"Nowhere to go now my dear~" he purred making me....blush?! No, I can't be blushing! This guy's trying to fucking rape me, I think.
"Don't call me that and get off me! I ain't getting raped today!" I yelled at him as I tried to push him off.

I felt him freeze and then laugh his ass off.
"What are you laughing at?!" I asked
"Who said I wanted to rape you? Haha!" He kept laughing and I blushed more cause I just realised what I said and I felt like I dummy.

"Then why did you and your brother chase me and my friend for?!"'i asked him when he stopped laughing.
"Isn't it obvious? My brother is chasing your friend so he doesn't interfere and I chased cause I want you to be mine" he said with a smile and my face got even more red.
"W-what?" I was dumbfounded caused no one ever liked me that way. Who would?! I don't have any good looks what-so-ever.
"You heard me. When I saw you walking around here one day I couldn't help but fall for you. I needed to know more about you so I may have spied on you once in awhile. I know, stalkish but still I couldn't help myself. When I saw how no one fell for you like I did I was relieved for not having any competition and angry for how blind people can be." He told me.

I felt me heart racing and my face burned as I started at him in shock of what he just said. I felt a strong urge and without holding back I jumped in his arms and pulled him in a passionate kiss.

I could tell he was surprised but smiled and kissed back as he wrapped his arms around me. The kiss was long and full of love I was sad that we had to break it cause of this stupid thing called oxygen. Who knew that something so important that keeps you alive can ruin such a special moment like this. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

I'm sure I'll get more of where that came from one day.

-------------

I can't believe I actually wrote that last part. It sounds so dirty, god. This was requested by MelissaC2000 so I hope you like it. Idk why I made (Y/n) talk like that but that's just how I wanted to write this oneshot.
Bye little devils and angels!