Lick x Creeper!Reader

(Y/n) POV

Kaboom!

Ah, the sweet sound of tnt going of and exploding anything that's near it, my favourite sound in the whole world.

Oh, I'm (Y/n) and I'm human creeper. If you couldn't tell I was blowing things up, why? Cause boredom is threatening to kill me and I need to escape it at all costs. Yeah, this is how I tell others that I'm bored out of my mind.

My friends call me the troll of the group which I take as a compliment and make sure to keep being that troll.

Well as I was blowing things up and watched the faces of the humans seeing their houses destroyed made my day until I trolled that one person that could've ended my life but thank god that didn't happen.

I came across a guy with brow hair, olive coloured shirt and blue pants. He had his back towards me so I couldn't see his face. Oh well, better for me.

I got out a tnt block and lit it up before throwing it close to him. I hid behind a bush and watched the tnt go off as the guy was pushed forwards and hit his face to a tree.

I was laughing my ass till he turned around and showed his mask, that's when I realised my mistake. I had pranked Lick.

I stood there frozen in fear as he stared at me. This went on for a good one minute before I was suddenly pinned to a tree and he was the one pinning me there. I could sense his glare through his mask and I was scared for my life.

"Not laughing anymore, are we?" He asked angrily making me gulp.
"I-i didn't k-know that it was y-you" I said scared.

He tilted his head a bit and looked up and down at me. What the fuck? Don't tell me he's checking me out.

"A human creeper? Well that's something you don't see everyday" he mumbled.
"Well it's not everyday you get to see a lore and prank him" I said back.

He chuckled and took his mask off to show his grin. I suddenly fell some kind of connection with him, like I know him from somewhere. Those eyes....wait, it can't be.

My eyes widened when I realised who he was.

"Scot?" I asked in disbelief.
"It's been a long time since I've heard you say my real name (Y/n)" he said with a smile.

I laughed in joy and hugged him tightly. It's been years since I've seen Scot and I missed him dearly. I can't believe that he was Lick all along.

He wasn't only my best friend but also my crush. He went missed the day I was gonna confess and have thought that he was dead. But now he was right infront of me, hugging me after 6 years.

"Never leave me again, please" I said with small sob, feeling like I was gonna cry in joy.
"Never again my love, never again" he whispered.

I blushed madly when he called me his love and broke the hug only to kiss me. Right. On. The. Lips.

I immediately kissed back and enjoyed every single second.

When we pulled away he grinned at me and I smiled like the idiot I am.

"You're still gonna pay for blowing me up with tnt~" he purred licking his lips.

Oh shit.

-------------

Requested by Amilia_The_Ghost. Very sorry for it being so short but it was all I could think.
Bye little devils and angels!