Galaxy Steve x Reader

(Y/n) POV

So my name is (Y/n), I live in a pretty big wooden house with my friends Sabre, Rainbow and Galaxy. We've known each other for almost a year and to be honest with ya I might have a small crush on Galaxy but I'm way too shy to say anything. Somehow Sabre and Rainbow found out and would tease me from time to time but not too much to make me mad at them.

Some might ask what I like about Galaxy, well he's just so sweet, kind, silly and lets not forget cute and handsome. Tho he can get a bit of annoying and a handful but I can manage.

Right now Rainbow and Sabre were out collecting supplies while I ran around the house trying to catch Galaxy and prevent him from eating another sandwich.

"Galaxy get back here!" I yell as I keep chasing him.
"No way! I won't let you take my sandwich!" He yelled back at me.
"This is the fifth one that you had today, you can't keep eating sandwiches all day!" I yell again.
"Watch me!" He yells with a smug grin on his face. Oh just what is he planning on doing?

The moment he said that he ran to the kitchen and locked the door before I could get in leading me to pounding on the door.

"Galaxy Steve open this door right now!" I yelled.
"Not a chance!" He yelled back to I could hear him.

I sigh knowing that I'll need to do something for him in order for him to listen to me.
"Ok, what do I have to do for you to listen to me?" I asked.
"First when I let you in you need to close your eyes and stay still" he answered.
"Ok?" I said confused as to why he wanted me to do that.

He then opened the door and I walked in before closing my eyes and standing still like he told me to.
"Now open you mouth and take a bite from the sandwich" he said.

This was getting really weird but I did as told and took a bite from the sandwich when he brought it to my mouth.
"Now keep your mouth open" he finished and I nodded, keeping my mouth open.

As I did that I left something press against my lips and something else enter my mouth which caused me to shot my eyes open. What I saw made me blush a dark shade of red.

Galaxy was kissing m-no he wasn't kissing me, he was making out with me!

I felt his tongue in my mouth take the piece of sandwich I bit and pull it in his mouth before pulling away and eating it. Once he was done he looked at me with love in his eyes.
"Now that's the best sandwich I've ever tasted" he purred making my blush darken more if that's even possible.

I couldn't even say anything but just stand there in shock. He chuckled at that and pulled me closer to him.
"Now you know that I like you too" he said.
"Wait, you knew?" I asked to which he nodded.
"Rainbow told me and I'm glad he did" he told me.

I couldn't help but to hug him in happiness as he gladly hugged back.
"I love you Galaxy" I said to him.
"I love you too (Y/n)" he said to me.

My thoughts went back to that kiss we had and I got to admit that I'm glad I lost my first kiss to him. I then saw him smirk which got me confused.
"Wanna continue our little kiss?~" he purred as I blushed.

I nodded once before he instantly locked his lips with me and I let him explore my mouth.

As we were making out tho we heard giggles and someone clearing their throat. We broke the kiss and looked at the kitchen door to see Sabre smirking at as while Rainbow giggled.
"Having fun?" Sabre asked making as both blush madly.

Rainbow started laughing as Sabre chuckled tho they both started running for their lives as I chased after them for ruining mine and Galaxy's kiss.

-----------------

This one was requested by RachiePotato184 so I hope that you like it.
Bye little devils and angels!