Sick Rainbow Steve x Nurse Reader

(Y/n) POV

Hello, my name is (Y/n) and I live in the Rainbow Town with my great friends Rainbow Steve, Sabre and Lukas. As you probably know, they intend to fight the bad Steves a lot which means they can get really hurt but since I'm not that much of a fighter I make myself useful by being a nurse. I like to help them when they're hurt after a fight or when they're sick but other than that I like spending time with them and maybe play some games. If you're wondering about who I have a crush on then the answer is I have a have a huge crush on Rainbow Steve. I really like that he's positive almost all the time, how kind he is, that he makes everyone happy if they're feeling happy and he's just so cute with his childish behaviour.

Right now it's winter time and I'm taking care of a sick Rainbow Steve because for some reason he thought that it was a good idea to go play in the snow without proper clothes. He had a pretty bad fever and was coughing quite a lot but nothing to big. "Rainbow Steve open your mouth" I demanded while holding a spoon with medicine but him being childish wouldn't open his mouth and he just kept moving his head away. I sighed in frustration and looked at him with an annoyed look. "Look Rainbow, I'm just trying to help you but I can't when you won't let me. Do you want your fever to get worse?" I asked him but he didn't answer, he just pouted and looked away from me.
I groaned "ok, what do you want me to do for you to take the medicine?" I asked. I saw him blush and look away thinking. After a minute or so he started smirking and looked my way. 'Oh no' I thought to myself, usually when he smirks it means that he's up to something. "Rainbow, what's with that s-HMM?!" I couldn't finish my sentence cause Rainbow Steve pressed his lips on mine making me blush redder than a tomato and put a hand on my waist while the other one cupped my cheek. I closed my eyes and slowly kissed back as I felt him smirk in victory into the kiss making my blush darker if that's even possible. We pulled away a few minutes later panting as he smirked at me. "Now we'll both be sick and you'll know how nasty that stuff is" he said breathlessly. "So you kissed me just for that?!" I asked/yelled and pushed him away playfully as he laughed. I crossed my arms and looked away from him. "Aww come on, you know you liked it and I know that you like me~" he said and held my chin making look at him. "And how do you know that?" I asked. "Well I found a little book in your room one day and I might have read one or two pages" he answered. My eyes widen, he read my dairy! "Dude what the hech! Why would you go into my room and read my dairy?!" I was pretty mad but you can't blame me. "Relax, I didn't read too much and I like you too" he said between laughs.

"If you do then prove it, kiss me again" I dared him. "Only if you become my girlfriend" he said making blush again. I nodded my head as he kissed me but with more passion this time. When we pulled away I sneezed, great now I'm sick as well. Rainbow pulled me down in the bed with him and pull the covers ontop of us as he hugged me. I yawed and he chuckled. "I suggest we sleep" he said to which I nodded my head and both of us closed our eyes falling asleep without noticing the two boys behind the door snickering at us.

-------------------

This was suggested by Amy_CP so I hope you like it (sorry if it's too short).