Neko!Rainbow Steve x Reader

(Y/n) POV

I was just laying on the grassy ground of the Rainbow Town, chillin till I heard my friend Rainbow scream. I shot up and ran to where the scream came from but what I saw had me frozen on the spot.

Rainbow had cat ears, a cat tail and whiskers. Sabre was on the ground laughing his butt off while Lucas laughed and tried to apologize to Rainbow. Apparently Lucas was trying to make a healing potion to help us while we're in battle but when he went to test it it fell in Rainbow and turned him into a Neko. The cutest Neko I've ever seen!

Rainbow was pouting and shouting at both his male friends which made him look cuter. I sneaked over to him and trapped him in a hug while petting his ears. He tried to get away but couldn't and I heard him purr.

The boys for some reason left us alone but I didn't care and kept petting this adorable creature in my arms who was making the cutest sound ever.

I sat down on the grass and he laid down with his head on my lap. He enjoyed me petting him but didn't want to admit it and I knew it cause I knew him way too well.

After awhile I stopped which made me pout and looked up at me. God, he's so cute! I looked back at him with a smile. He didn't return it tho and just stared at me which creeped me out a bit.

"Ahh, Rainbow? You ok-mm?!" Before I could finish he shot up and smashed his lips in mine.

I stood there frozen from shock before finally melting into the kiss and wrapped my arms around him as he did the same. I loved him for a long time but like with almost every girl, I was too shy to say anything.

The kiss lasted for a good 3 minutes before we pulled away panting and he wrapped his tail around me and rested his forehead on mine with a smile.

"I love you too (Y/n)" he said which surprised me cause that meant he knew about my crush on him.
"H-how did you-?" I tried to ask but he cut me off.
"Well you need to hide your dairy a bit better than under your pillow" he said and laughed as he ran with me chasing him.

He went through my private dairy! He ain't getting away with this!

"GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE" I shouted at him but he laughed harder and kept running.

Lets just say that I was chasing him for the whole day and when I caught him I was way too tired to do anything to him, heck I couldn't even walk! He took me to my room and we slept together, totally forgetting that the other two boys who were watching the whole thing were making fanart to tease us tomorrow.

-------------

This is by far the shortest oneshot in this book but meh, sorry. This was requested by MagierUwU so I hope you like it.
Bye little devils and angels!