Purple Steve x Reader

Third person POV

(Y/n) was hanging out with her friends, Green, Red, Blue, Yellow and Purple. They were all Steves while she was a normal human but non of them were bothered, they all loved her like a sister and acted like she was, literally. Whenever she would be with a boy they'd have the suspicion that they were dating and got ready just in case they hurt her. But nothing like that ever happened.

One of them tho just didn't want the unknown guys around her in general since that Steve wanted (Y/n) for himself and was scared that they'd steal her away from him.

That jealousy stopped tho when he found out some were either gay while the other had to move away. (Y/n) was sad to say goodbye to the ones that had to move but knew she couldn't do anything about it and got over it.

The Steves would spend as much as they could with (Y/n) and give her a good life, making her laugh, smile and happy in general. The Steve that had feelings for her tho would always act shy to her. Even tho the urge to tell her and kiss was getting stronger each day he didn't do or say anything, afraid that she'll reject him and end their friendship.

One day tho (Y/n) was playing chase with Purple. She was chasing him and since she was faster than him thanks to Yellow she caught up to him very quickly but when she was about to catch him he teleported away making her stop and pout.

"Purple I don't have any powers, you cheater!"

He appeared behind her and just laughed as she lightly hit his shoulder.

"Ow, watch how hard you hit!" He said dramatically making her roll her eyes.
"You still cheated" she told him.
"Alright alright, I'll give you a cookie for that" he said.

She smiled and grabbed the cookie he gave her before eating it. Once she was done she pocked him and ran off yelling "YOU'RE IT".

He stood there for a minute before running after her yelling at her while she laughed.

At one point tho she tripped and Purple accidentally fell on top of her. They made eye contact their face looked like redstone blocks and were thankful Red wasn't around.

They both seemed to be in some kind of trance because non of them tried to get away from the other and Purple slowly leaned in till he filled the gap between them and pressed his lips on hers.

It took (Y/n) no time for her to kiss back and wrap her arms around his neck. They kept that up for awhile before they pulled away to breath. Once they caught their breaths they smiled at each other and got up.

"I love you (Y/n), always had and always will" Purple said to (Y/n).
"I love you too Purple, always had and always will" she answered him.

When they were about to kiss again they heard snickering and someone taking a picture. When they turned to see they saw Red snickering and Green had taken the picture.

Lets just say that Red and Green weren't safe at all when they got caught and nearly got killed by an angry (Y/n) and an angry Purple.

-------------

Requested by Huggiesaregoodies I hope you like it.
Bye little devils and angels!