Entity 404 x Reader

(Y/n) POV

Hi I'm (Y/n) and I got to highschool with other players but also mobs and lores. I don't mind the mobs but I try to stay away from the lores as much as possible because they aren't really found of players like me tho I am having some trouble staying away from one lores and his name is Entity 404 or just 404 for short. For some reason he keeps following me and it's creeping me out.

Anyways right now I'm hanging out with my friends, one is a player named Victoria, an enderman who's name is Eric and a silverfish who's name is Mary (you can change the names if you want)

We were just hanging out and having fun since it's break time but our fun was spoiled when the three Entity brothers were approaching us. Eric and Mary got in front of me and Victoria since we were players and they didn't want us hurt. As the entities past by I swear I saw 404 give me a grin that send shivers down my spine. Once they were out of our sight we relaxed and went back to having fun but I was still bothered by that grin.

Eventually it was time to go to class and I had fighting class which non of my friends had tho lots of lores did. It was always scary for me but the mods there were very nice and mad sure I didn't get hurt even tho they aren't my friends.

The teacher was a wither skeleton and even tho he made us do quit difficult tasks he was very encouraging and helpful. Today we would be fighting a robot that had 11 levels and as you can probably guess level 1 was the easiest and 11 was the hardest. I felt confident and powerful today so I was thinking of doing level 11.

The teacher called out the names of the ones that were gonna fight each turn and asked what level they wanted the robot to be. The players chose the lower ones, the mods chose the medium ones and the lores chose the highest but no one picked level 11 yet.

"Next up is (Y/n)!" The teacher said so I walked to the middle of the arena.
"What level do you want it to be?" He asked me
"Level 11" I answered and he looked shocked as I heard a few gasp and the lores snicker and say that I would get destroyed.

The teacher put the robot on level 11 and the fight started. I was very well trained and I liked challenging myself to become stronger. I ended up winning to everyone's even my surprise tho to be honest it was very difficult and it took some time. Everyone clapped at me except for a few lores the ones that did had a frown and were clapping very slowly but I could care less.

Well I won't bother with anymore with how my other classes went so I'll talk about after school cause that's when they interesting shit happens. I was waiting outside for Victoria since she wasn't here yet which was a bit weird since she's always out before me.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was 3:20pm and school ends at 3:15pm. Now that got me worried cause she would be out right about now so I walked in to see where she was. I walked through every hall and even the girls bathroom but no sign of Victoria, I was even shouting her name but no answer. Did she leave early and didn't wait for me? No, she wouldn't do that, she's way too nice to do that.

I finally made it to the roof but as I thought no one was there or so I thought. When I turned around to go back down the stairs I saw 404 there smirking at me. He slammed the door shut and made his way towards me as I backed up. Not long later I hit a wall and he pinned me with his hands next to each side of my head. I was so scared, what would he do to me? Would he hurt me? Would he kill me?!

"I finally have you where I wanted you. After all this time of waiting and making plans to catch you" he said mostly to himself.
"Wh-what do y-you want?" I mentally cursed myself for stuttering.

He chuckled and leaned closer till we could feel each others breath and it made my cheeks glow red.
"Isn't it obvious?~" he asked in a whisper that made me blush more and send shiver down my spine.
"N-not really" I stuttered once again to which he chuckled again.
"You is what I want and now that I have you no one can take you away from me again" he said before smashing his lips into mine.

My whole face went red but to be honest, I liked it. I tried to pretend that I wanted to push away but failed immediately and melted into the kiss. I could tell his was a bit surprised but that didn't make him break the kiss till I needed air.

Once I did he pulled away and panted but not as much as me since I needed the air and he didn't since he was immortal. He rested his forehead on mine and we smiled at each other like the idiots we are.

"I'm surprised that you kissed back" he said.
"But you liked it" I said back
"I sure did and now you are officially mine" he said as he pulled me into another passionate kiss.

------------------

This was requested by darksorcerer05 I'm very sorry it took so long but I really hope you like it, if you don't then I don't blame ya.
Bye little devils and angels!