Yandere!Reverse Steve x Reader

Third person POV

In a small town full of Steves lived a beautiful young lady named (Y/n). She had many friends that she liked to spend time with but her best friends that she spends most of her time with are Rainbow, Light, Green and Blue.

These four Steves have been by her side ever since she arrived in the town and promised to never leave her. But the promise was soon broken from a Steve that secretly lived in the same town and had his eyes on (Y/n). He wanted her to be his and only his but he saw her best friends as obstacles that were waiting to be destroyed and that's what he was going to do.

(Y/n) POV

I was waiting for my best friends to arrive at the park where we were suppose to meet up but they were sure taking their time. After awhile I saw only Rainbow, Light and Green walk up to me.

"Hey guys, where's Blue?" I asked.
"We don't know, we went to get him but he wasn't in his house. When we asked around everyone said he didn't leave his house" Green explained worried.
"Did you call the police?" I asked.
"Yeah but when they broke in they found nothing" Rainbow said.

We all got worried and decided to look for him ourselves. We spend all day searching but found nothing, absolutely nothing. I was getting scared, fearing that something very bad happened to my friend.

Soon it was time for all of us to head home but while I walked I felt like I was being watched which creeped me out a lot. When I went to bed and was halfway through sleeping I felt something on my cheek. Did someone kiss my cheek?! I was way too tired to open my eyes or even move to find out. Soon enough I fell asleep.

Things got way worst. The next day Green had disappeared the same way Blue did. Then there was Light and then Rainbow. I was all alone now and I feared for my life. I was obviously next and because of that the police had put police officers around my house and cameras inside my house. I wasn't bothered tho since I felt a bit safer that way.

I couldn't get out of my house due to how scared I was so I stayed home and watched movies, cleaned around a bit and cried over how much missed my friends. I just couldn't bare the thought of something happening to them and me not doing anything about it.

Finally it was night time and I was already in bed but was failing to fall asleep. The thought if being taken tonight in my sleep scared the crap out of me. I wanted to be awake to face my kidnapper and buy the police men some time till they come and get him.

Hours pasted but no one appeared and I was growing more and more sleepy but I couldn't fall asleep, I just couldn't. As I went to grab an energy drink to keep myself awake a hand grabbed my wrist stopping me and a clothe was placed over my mouth and nose. I tried to scream for help but they were muffled by the clothe and soon I fell unconscious.

When I woke up I was in an unfamiliar room that almost looked like a cell. As I got up and walked to the door it wasn't locked to my surprise. I got out of the room and walked around. As I did tho I noticed a strange looking door, curiosity got the better of me making me walk over to the door and open it. What I saw terrified me.

Inside the room were all of my four friends but they were dead and had been killed in different cruel ways.

Blue's head was off his shoulders. Green was hanging by a thick rope on the ceiling like he committed suicide. Light's stomach was open and not a single organ was inside him. Rainbow's mouth was stitched shut but I knew the one who took them had put rat poison in his mouth since there was an empty bottle of it right next to his dead body.

I was frozen in fear. I didn't want to believe what I was seeing. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I stared at all of them. If only I was here I could've saved them but I wasn't and now they're dead.....they're all dead.

When I took a step back my back hit somethin-no, it hit someone's chest and then I heard a dark chuckle. I knew that chuckle, everyone in the town did. He was known as the future yandere that has finally found his lover. And that lover was me. My friends weren't the first ones he has killed but they certainly wouldn't be the last. I turned around to face the one and only, Reverse Steve.

He smiled crazily at me but I didn't react. I felt numb inside. I knew what he would do to me but I didn't even care. My best friends who I saw as family are now dead, I can't care about anything anymore.

"You weren't suppose to come in this room my love. You should be in your own room, that's why I made it for you" he said and led me back to 'my room'.

I didn't do anything to stop him. I couldn't stop him. The only times I stopped is when he was going to far and needed to be stopped.

I don't love him. I hate him. He can kiss me and hug all he wants for now but it won't last long. I'll avenge my friends even if it's the last thing I do. The yandere of this town will soon be history.

------------

I know it's not what you wanted MelissaC2000 but it was all I could do and I don't think I can make a part 2 if you're thinking of requesting one. I'm not good with yandere oneshots since the ideas are mostly the same and I can't do a yandere oneshot for all lores in the list.
Bye little devils and angels!