Criminal!Demon Steve x Cop!Reader

(Y/n) POV

"Get back here you thief!" I yelled as I chased Demon, the most wanted criminal in the whole town.
"Then come and catch me miss cop!" He yelled back in a teasing way.

I growled and ran faster. Demon was a very well known criminal in the town. He has stole from almost all jewellery stores, museums, banks and lots more places. The police were after him for months on end but was never able to catch him. I've been after him the most and I will not let him escape this time.

We were running for about 5 minutes, my lungs were on fire but I didn't give up, I couldn't give up. We had eventually ran in a dark alley and he hit a dead end. I smirked and got out a pair of handcuffs.

"You're days are over Demon. You are under arrest" I said grinning but it soon vanished when he grinned back.
"Oh really?" He asked.

Before I knew it he had snatched the handcuffs and put them on my wrists that he pulled behind my back. I yelled at him and tried to grab the keys that weren't far from my reach till he took them and threw them away.

His grin widened and I was now backed up to the wall from the alley. He now had both hands on the wall behind me, at each side of my head so I couldn't escape.

"What now sweetheart? You gonna call for back up? Oh wait, you can't~" he teased me as I growled in anger.
"I'll get you for this" I growled at him making him chuckle and placed a hand on my cheek that had turned a bit pink. Wait pink?! Was I blushing?! Why was I blushing?!

"And how are you going to do that hmm?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow.

I didn't answer, I didn't know how to. I couldn't fight back nor do anything to get away. I was basically helpless at this point. I frowned and looked away, unable to look at him any longer. This caused him to chuckle and grabbed my chin so he could turn my head to where I was facing him again.

"Don't hide that pretty face of yours" he said softly.

This shocked me greatly. His hand went from my chin to my cheek and gently carressed it. His thumb stroke again my cheek before moving towards my lips.

"Such pretty (e/c) eyes, such rosy cheeks and such soft lips but I do wonder, what do they taste like?" He said almost like a whisper before leaning in.

I was in such a shock that I couldn't even do anything. I snapped out of it only when I felt his chapped lips on mine and he pulled me closer to him to deeper the kiss even more.

My heart raced and my cheeks were beet red. This was wrong, a cop can't be in love with a criminal but this felt so right and I couldn't resist. I kissed back and wanted to wrap my arms around him but the handcuffs didn't allow me to causing me to whimper.

He broke the kiss and looked at the cuffs before smirking.

"If I take these off you, will you be a good girl?" He asked me to which I nodded.

He got the handcuffs off me and we pulled each other into another more passion kiss. I don't care of this is wrong or not, I love him and I cannot deny it. I will get back at him tho for not only causing trouble and put handcuffs on me, making me look like a fool. He stole something very important from me.

And that is my heart.

------------

I deeply regret writing the last part, it doesn't sound right to me. Oh well. This was requested by Aura_MoonStone so I hope you like it.
Bye little devils and angels!