Hypno Steve x Neko!Reader

(Y/n) POV

I was once again hiding from my boyfriend, Hypno Steve. Why? Because I may have accidentally scratched one of his favourite scarfs and when he finds out he'll most likely kill me.

This isn't the first time I've done this but I'm still scared of him getting mad at me.

"(Y/n)!!!"

Uh oh, he knows.

I heard his footsteps stomping around the house as I curled up more in my hiding spot. My heart beat faster and faster with each step he took towards the attic, where I was. I let out a whimper when the attic door opening slowly.

"Oh (Y/n)~. I know you're here~" he said in a sing-song voice.

My ears were pressed against my head and closed my eyes tightly, hoping he wouldn't see me and go look somewhere else.

I didn't hear any footsteps or breathing which made me calm down slowly.

"Boo" he whispered in my ear before behind.

I screamed in fear and jumped on my feet, trying to run towards the door but he caught me in his arms and held me tightly, preventing me from going anywhere no matter how much I struggled.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said in a mocking tone.
"Look, I'm sorry about your scarf, I didn't mean it! Please don't be mad at me!" I yelled in fear.
"Why would I be mad at you?" He asked.

I stood there in confusion before turning around to face him.

"You always get mad when I accidentally scratched something that's yours" I said.
"That's because those things were important to me but that scarf was just a piece of clothing I really liked. I can just buy another one" he told me.

I felt so relieved I nearly passed out. He pulled me in a hug that I gladly returned. He picked me up and took us out of the attic and in our shared bedroom so we can cuddle.

He put on our favourite movie to watch and I pulled out some snacks we had in our room. Half way through the movie though he started petting my ears which made me purr.

I saw him smirk as he kept petting me and I kept purring, loving the feeling. After about 20 minutes of it I felt sleepy and my eyes started closing.

"Aww, is my little kitty sleepy?" He asked in a kind of babyish voice.

I nodded and snuggled up to him as he shut the TV and put the rest of the snacks away. He laid us down and held me close as my eyes finally closed and he kissed my forehead.

"Sweet dreams, kitty" he whispered in my ear and let me fall asleep.

----------

I had no ideas on what to do so I just wrote what I thought was cute and hope that you like it. Sorry to the one who requested it, @SCP-TATO but this was all I could think of.
Bye little devils and angels!