Entity 303 x Child!Reader

Entity 303 POV

(Y/n) have you seen my sword anywhere?" I asked as I walked in my kids room.

I saw them jump a bit and went stiff while holding their hands behind their back.

"N-no, I haven't seen it" (Y/n) said.

I gave them a stern look and in an instant they knew I didn't believe them. They started to back up and I heard something heavy behind them.

I shook my head and walked over to them before grabbing my sword from behind them. I knew they had it cause they always took it and played with it even tho I told them not to touch it.

"What did I say about taking my sword?" I asked sternly as (Y/n) bowed their head.
"Not to take it" they said quietly.
"Exactly, this sword isn't a toy (Y/n) you could easily get hurt" I told them.
"But I want one too! I want to turn to be as strong as you are dad!" They pouted as I sighed and rubbed my forehead.
"Ok, I'll get you your own sword at your birthday" I said as they smiled and clapped their hands happily which was very cute.
"But you're grounded for stealing my sword" I finished and walked out of the room.

I heard them whine but I was just doing what any father would. Of course I wouldn't get them a real sword for their 6th birthday, I'd get them a fake one that looked real and then teach then how to fight.

I smiled at that thought, I was very happy that (Y/n) looked up to me and wanted to be as strong as I am but I still want them to still be a kid for as long as possible and make sure they enjoy their childhood.

I went to my room and put my sword back in its case before turning my head and saw a photo of me with (Y/n) on my shoulders and their arms in the air looking all happy.

I chuckled and picked it up to get a better look then whispered.

"Never grow up my little fighter".

---------------

Requested by PuppetMaster41 and I tried to make it as cute as possible. Some might say that 303 would never act like this even to his own child cause he's evil but I disagree. Villains have hearts too.
Bye little devils and angels!