???Light Steve x Reader

(Y/n) POV

I looked at the pictures of the nearly filled photo album in my room with a small smile, this one had pictures of me and all my friends at our many adventures together. Sabre was in most of them, we met when we were very young and have been best friends ever since, almost like siblings. Lucas came not long after when Sabre introduced him to me as his cousin. I'm not as close with him but we're pretty tight together. Then came the Steves and boy, was that a messy start. It's still a bit hard to believe that the now sweet Rainbow and shy Light had attacked us and frightened us so much when we first met. I mean, I get that they thought we were a threat, especially since we're not even Steves like them, but it's still so crazy to me that all this happened yet now we're all a team. Rainbow was easy to love with his childish behaviour, his height adding to it, he's like the tiny brother you want to tease but protect with your life. Then there is Light, he's... complicated in my opinion, it's not that I hate him or anything but despite all this shyness and vulnerability, something feels completely off, he's been pretty secretive too which just adds to said feeling that I have of him.

I was snapped out of my thoughts from a voice calling my name from outside my room. "Hey (Y/n)! Are you finally gonna come down? We're almost done" Sabre asked.

Ah, yes, I nearly forgot. We'll be going out for some supplies since we've run low on Rainbow Stone and food for Fake Lucas and Fake Sabre. "One second!" I answered him and put the album away. I grabbed my bag and some tools, then got outside to my friends.

"Sorry for taking so long!" I said once I got to them

"It's ok but we should really go now, better be back before nightfall so we don't run into any mobs" Lucas suggested and everyone agreed.

Once we made sure we had everything we needed we headed out of the town and into the forest, collecting whatever we needed and some extra stuff that could come in handy. As I was collecting seeds for Fake Sabre I noticed Light having lots of white wool and coal.

"Um, Light? We already have more Light Stone than we'll ever need, why are you collecting material for more?" I asked and he got a bit nervous.

"O-oh uh, I-I thought it'd be good to have more just in case, you never know with Nightmare's attacks" he said, putting the material in his bag.

"He's kind of right, Nightmare has laid off his attacks quite a bit lately, he must be planning something big" Rainbow said.

I wasn't sure though, he's been using it way too much but he barely ever got hurt or fought against Nightmare himself so he had no need for so much, plus he could've just said that he needed more of it instead of being secretive about it. Apparently Lucas had the same thought as me since he was looking suspiciously at Light and stayed silent. I made a small signal for him to talk behind some trees, having an idea. If he was as suspicious as me then he'd help me with my plan.

He nodded and we headed behind the trees to talk.

"So you noticed too, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, I assume you have for a while, what do you think he's planning?" he asked.

"Only one way to find out, we have to search his room. If he doesn't allow anyone in there then he must be hiding most of his plans there" I said.

"Best if only one of us goes in there so the other can keep an eye out and distract the others" he suggested.

"Sounds good, I have a camera so if I record it all then we can use the evidence against him if he tries anything" I said and he nodded.

He agreed on keeping watch while I went in his room but we had to wait till Light was out of town to be safe. Once our plan was complete we went back and continued collecting whatever we needed. The day went by and we travelled back home, keeping an eye out for any mobs or Nightmare and his helpers but luckily we didn't come across any and got home safely, all our equipment were put away and we headed off to our rooms for bed.