Galaxy Steve x Child!Reader

Galaxy's POV

I was looking around my house trying to find (Y/n), my 4 year old. We were playing hide and seek and for a 4 year old they know how to hide themselves.

I literally looked through the entire house and I still couldn't find them. I hope they didn't go outside cause who knows if Void would be out there waiting.

"(Y/n)! Where are you?!" I yelled loudly in a teasing tone and I suddenly heard a small giggle.

I grinned and slowly walked over to where I heard it.

"Come out, come out wherever you are!" I yelled in the same tone and I heard another giggle from above me.

I looked up and saw (Y/n) hiding on the ceiling. I laughed and booped their nose.

"Got you" I said before picking them up and lowered to the floor again. They giggled and hugged me.

"That was fun, I love playing with you dada" they said happily which melted my heart.
"I do too my little star, I do too" I called them by their nickname which they really liked.

We always play games like these cause we both have wild imaginations and make it more fun.

Then Time and Elemental walked in and smiled at us.

"Time! El!" (Y/n) said excitedly as they jumped off my arms and ran to their big brothers. Time picked them up and gave them a hug as well as Elemental.

"Hey sis, how have you been?" Elemental asked them.
"Good, me and dada played a lot and it was so much fun" they told them.
"That's good" Time said and took off his clock mask.

I smiled at how cute they all looked together as loving siblings and looked at the wall next to me. It was full of pictures some with all of us in it and some with just a few of us.

I sighed happily. I love my family.

-----------

Requested by Animallover6765 so I hope you like it and I made it as cute as I possibly could.
Bye little devils and angels!