Enderbrine x Reader

(Y/n) POV

Hi everyone, my name is (Y/n) and I live in the End. Why do I live here? Well, here's what happened.

I had a small but comfy house in the woods near a cave in the Overworld and lived happily until I found an End that was activated. I wasn't ready to go to the End just yet so I was going to walk away till something or someone pushed me in. The only thing that I saw from the person who pushed me in was their eyes. One was glowing white like Herobrine's and the other purple like an Enderman which was weird. When I appeared in the End I was terrified and Endermen were already getting close to me but when the Enderdragon flew to me I got even more scared and curled into a ball, crying. Instead of it attacking tho it comforted me and took me to a small house to live at. It-no she, saw that I wasn't a threat and was just scared so she let me live here with her and the Endermen, she even showed me her egg which was beautiful. I realised that all these people that came to steal the egg deserved to die cause they were taking her baby away which was just awful. The Endermen were all very nice and kind and very welcoming. The helped me with my house and make it more like home for me. They even brought me flowers, that's so sweet.

Third person POV

As (Y/n) was having fun with the little Enderkids a certain person watched her and was not happy to see her smiling and laughing with them. He brought her hear to see her scared and screaming for help and begging to go back home tho non of this happened which disappointed him a lot.

He wasn't gonna let that bring him down tho and knew what to do tho he wasn't just gonna scare her, no. He'd keep her for himself and himself only. The thought brought a grin to his face as he flew to her house and hid in it as he waited for her to come, then he's plan could start.

About an hour later (Y/n) went back to her house and sat down on her couch. Playing with the Enderkids can be fun but also exhausting but she didn't complain. She laid down on her couch and closed her eyes, slowly drifting into peaceful sleep. Too bad she didn't wake up where she fell asleep.

When she opened her eyes she was in a bedroom that was nothing like hers. She was laying on a king sized black bed with dark purple pillows and covers. The whole room was black and dark purple.

She felt freaked out and got off the bed. She looked around and when she saw a door she ran to it but before she could even touch the handle it flew open to show the one that got her in this mess in the first place. Her breath hitched and stepped back from the person, knowing full and well who he is and what he can do. Enderbrine.

Enderbrine smirked seeing her small form shrink at his figure and stepped closer to her till he had her cornered to the wall behind her. He slammed his hands next to each side of her head making her flinch and shake, fearing the worst. She closed her eyes tightly and prayed to Notch that someone would come and save her.

As she felt movement from him and prepared for pain to come it didn't, instead she felt one of his cold hands lift up her head making her open her (e/c) eyes only to meet his glowing and Endermen eyes.

"I didn't bring you here to hurt you sweatheart, you can calm down" he spoke in a deep and low voice that send shivers down her spine.

She took a deep breath and calmed down a small bit but not completely, not like she could since she was kidnapped and the one who did so is right infront of her, wanting God knows what.

He started rubbing her cheek with his thumb and looked at her straight in the eyes.
"Such beautiful eyes and soft hair. So powerless and helpless" he mumbled more to himself then her which caused her face to become a beet red.

He slowly leaned in and whispered one last thing before filling in the gap between their lips.
"So alluring~" with that he pressed his lips against hers.

Her face could not get more red than it already was. She should be pulling away and fighting to get away but something in her prevented her from doing so. Instead of pulling away she kissed back, the feeling inside her was so powerful that it was taking over her body and made it it's little puppet.

Once they pulled away they looked at each other with love, a love that she had once forgotten but he never did.

"Finally, after so many years I have you back with me in my arms and no one can take you away from me again" he said in a low voice and pulled her in a hug that she galdy returned.

"I'll never let you go again" he whispered in her ear.

"Never again"

---------------

Requested by the one and only Amilia_The_Ghost I hope you like it.
Bye little devils and angels!