Chapter 2

It is said that life is about school ties, blood ties, and delay.

Just in case, I thought I needed some kind of insurance, and I needed to be nice to Astina, who would become the crown princess later. Who knows the Queen of Britina Empire might help me when I go abroad and do business later?

There are the Britina and Larvian empires in the Kaya continent. The two empires were divided by the Lorque mountain. Even though they were both empires, it was not on the same level. Because the Britina Empire has much more military and national power.

And they also have "Conler".

Astina was adopted by the age of eight by the Marquis of Borneo in the Britina Empire. Before she was adopted like that, she stayed in the same orphanage, she was badly bullied by Mary and her group. No matter how old she was, she was pretty mean.

The reason for bothering Astina like that was ridiculous. The reason was that Astina is the only one who acted nice and noble in the orphanage.

Well, if I take Mary's side, it would have been because of her inferiority complex toward Astina, who is shining here.

But no, I don't want to take her side. I'd rather follow Astina than bully her like that.

Hmm, would the Second Prince send me somewhere for following his lover?

Am I destined to be sent away one way or the other?

Now, if only the second prince loved Astina, she could not be called a true 'heroine in this area'.

The marquis, the marquis' wife, the marquis' eldest son, and even the employees in the Marquis of Borneo were all fascinated by her bright beauty.

Even Mary's biological brothers, the cold-blooded three brothers of the Britina Empire, fell in love with her thanks to her heroine buff, and said they would rather have Astina be their sister if she were from the same orphanage.

Then, her second brother became the second male lead. It's quite funny that he fell in love with her after saying she wanted her to be his sister.

In fact, most of the big guys in the novel had a crush or affection for Astina. It was a completely different position from Mary, who was a nuisance and shame to the Grand duchy.

When I read the novel, I thought, "What kind of reverse harem setting is this ridiculous?" but I thought it was reasonable after seeing Astina in person.

Blond, honey-like hair, and the best emerald jewelry eyes that felt like they were created by the best craftsman.

Is your father a thief? Your eyes are so beautiful that I thought they stole a jewel and put it in your eyes. If I were a man, I would comment something like that.

She's so beautiful and she has a nice personality too.

"Let's be good to each other."

This one child brings all the connections of the Britina Empire. It's not my connection, but a gold chain.

"Well, Astina."

"Oh? Oh, Mary......."

Astina crouched her little shoulder as soon as I called her name. Maybe it's because of the colorful records of bothering Astina before I regained my memories of my past life. Once the memories of my past life were recovered, the memories of the past were ridiculously blurred.

Looking back on the story of the novel that remains in the memory of my past life, I can only gauge that Mary bothered Astina very much in her childhood.

A lot of bullying disguised as grumpiness.

To be honest, Mary is as cute and pretty as Astina.

Her glossy black hair and her eyes that seem to contain the dark night sky are curses passed down on the Duke of Conler.

The Troublemaker Daughter of the Grand Duke Wants To Live AloneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara