Chapter 27

Even before Lucas, who was dumbfounded, could say anything, the doctor next to him began to stop Grand Duke Estin in a more dumbfounded voice.

"I know a little bit about Laminaicho, but you're going to use that recovery agent......?"

"Did you not hear the kid say she was in pain?"

"It's a high fever, but it's not life-threatening, and after two days of being ill, she'll wake up as if she was never sick. Using the recovery agent is a little ......."

"Is there anything more serious than the fact that she's in pain?"

The doctor closed his mouth because he thought he had made a mistake due to the cold voice inversely proportional to the child's fever.

The laminaicho recovery agent, which they had been investing for five years, was a super-recovery agent that could cure any serious disease and heal deeply engraved wounds quickly.

They understand how anxious he is because the child is sick, but it was still a matter to think about calmly.

'It's not just your voice that makes you so cold!'

Lucas was also upset that Mary was sick, and his heart was so hurt that he wanted to find the Kaisham that bit Mary and crush it.

But the Laminaicho recovery agent is really...... How hard it was to extract its essence!

There will be a large-scale reclamation project in the Grand Duchy soon, and the Grand Duke asked him to use the five bottles of recovery medicine in case of an accident.

Even the doctor said it's too much...

After a long time, he wanted to call the Grand Duke 'brother' and ask him to think about it but his eyes were already determined.

Well... it's his first time having a child this sick.

Why is this child so weak?

If it were the three older children, they would be self-healing to some extent with their own magic.

Lucas, who had been weakened for a while, shook his head from side to side again to organize his thoughts.

Still the recovery agent is too much.....

"Excuse me...."

As soon as Lucas tried to stop Grand Duke Estin even if he got himself hurt, Mary, who they thought was sleeping, turned her head and looked at Grand Duke Estin and Lucas.

She seemed to be trying to speak louder than before, but it was still a small voice like the gentle wind.

"I'm... I'm okay...."

They were all listening.

Looking at the child who uttered a word and turned her head again, Grand Duke Estin and Lucas thought the same thing.

What should I do with her?

Lucas, who was staring blankly at the child, turned around and said in a somewhat empty voice.

"I'll bring the recovery agent...."

"......Yes."

Lucas, who was walking along the hallway to the storage room was speechless as he went to get the recovery agent.

That's some kind of recovery medicine.

He was busy with other tasks, but he was absorbed in studying herbal medicine, giving up his sleeping time because of the recovery agent.

Since it was the first business that Grand Duke Estin entrusted to him, he wanted to do better. Hestia even teased him because she couldn't believe that he was working so hard.