Chapter 29

"You have to get along well with young master Rex when he comes."

"It's better to have friends."

At Bonita's words, Hestia also added in a bright and hopeful voice. Hestia is not usually like that, so she kind of resembled Lucas.

"But how did they know that his abilities manifested?"

Bonita stroked my head and asked curiously, Hestia smiled sadly and lowered her eyes.

"A month ago, the Duchess of Bluea passed away."

"Oh, I remember."

Bonita responded with a look of regret.

Hestia's eyelashes created a deep shade around her eyes.

"That's why."

"What?"

"Rex made the body of the Duchess of Bluea come back to the mansion."

***

My mother, whom I met after a long time, smelled old dirt.

The uncle, whom he saw for the first time at his mother's funeral, came dressed up for condolence, his outfit wonderfully matched his black hair, creating a sad atmosphere suitable for the funeral.

He had nothing to do with how much he was grieving for this death.

They said he has been looking for his youngest daughter, who he lost as soon as she was born, for nine years.

Rex, who quietly observed his uncle for a short time, looked up at his father, Duke Bluea, who was standing next to him.

If I disappear one day, will my father find me for nine years?

Rex Bluea was a very secretive child.

After his wife's death, the Duke of Bluea found a woman with the darkest hair and pupils in his estate and took her as his second wife.

She was the daughter of an ordinary farmer in Bluea estate. The empire was rattled by her ridiculous rise in status.

There was only one thing he wanted. A daughter with black hair that resembles a dark night.

Please, a daughter with fine black hair.

Mary Conler.

This was Morgan's own revenge. He was denied as a Conler because he does not have a black hair and eyes.

Even his own child could be Mary Conler if she had black hair and black eyes.

The first time he smiled at the farmer's daughter, who he had been married to but had no relationship other than bed, was the day she got pregnant.

There was only one thing she wanted. She hoped that her child wouldn't get hurt. Even if the child's father doesn't want it, even if she is shunned, she doesn't want the child to get hurt.

However, as she looked into the eyes of the Duke of Bluea full of expectations, her wishes began to resemble that of the Duke of Bluea.

Looking at the night sky, she prayed for the birth of a daughter with dark hair like that color.

But he was born.......

A son with blond hair.

The useless child was locked up in the tallest tower of the mansion with his mother.

And by that time his mother died, the Duke of Bluea began secretly looking for another dark-haired woman.

And eventually, the news that Mary Conler was found in an orphanage came.