Chapter 91

Why does he keep me from caring for my younger brother? Oh, of course I understand how he feels about looking after his younger siblings because he is also an older brother. No, he should understand me too if I understand him, right?

Come to think of it, that person is the same person as the person who said he wouldn't take me on a picnic if I didn't promise to call the Grand Duke father.

"Why are you walking by yourself?"

Theodore walked alongside me as I continued to trudge along by myself.

"Is Gilbert afraid of anything?"

"Afraid of?"

"......"

"You, making a bet with the prince all of a sudden?"

I have nothing to say.

I approached him to find Gilbert's weakness but suddenly I was attacked. Why are you bringing up the old story?

"No, not like that. A weakness."

"Why are you curious about that?"

At the unexpected question, I closed my lips and rolled my eyes. I mean, do I want to get revenge?

"It's just, we're a family, and you might be curious, right?"

"Are you curious?"

"What is Theodore afraid of?"

When I asked, Theodore halted. I also came to a halt at the same time as him. Theodore was simply glancing my way.

Why do you have such a strange gaze on me? What are you afraid of?

Are you going to claim that it is I? That you were frightened the first time I was kidnapped? It's just the atmosphere. That isn't how Theodore is. I'm only making a fool of myself.

"Anyway."

"It's you, betting with the imperial family."

"Oh, my"

"Hahahaha. Your expression is so funny."

Theodore began to take a quick step ahead of me as he made fun of me. Be careful, after Gilbert. You're next.

Theodore...... he seems to be playful pared to the other two. Apart from his appearance, it was hard to tell that he came from Grand Duke Estin. I think he's similar to me. No, it's a strangely different texture.

'Did my mother have that kind of personality?'

Thinking that way, I shook my head. I thought if Helena had that kind of personality, she wouldn't be living with Grand Duke Estin.....

Helena, Helena.

Then I recalled what the man had said in the forest. That they sacrificed my mother for me. Did Helena make the ultimate sacrifice?

No, let's not linger on these ideas.

Oh, anyway, where did you get that kind of personality? I was walking along, deep in thought, when someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Miss!"

"Lucas?"

"How can the miss look so depressed when it's you who asked us to go on a picnic?"

"Oh, I was just thinking for a second, so my steps slowed down."

"Oh, what are you thinking about?"

Lucas, who spoke meanly, stroked my head and began to take the lead. Looking at him from behind. I realized who Theodore was influenced by.