Chapter 41

The eyes of the Grand Duke Estin were suddenly fixed on me, so I bowed 90 degrees.

I can't get used to his charisma since it's been a while since we met.

"......?"

There was no return answer, so I slightly raised my head to check the expression of Grand Duke Estin. The face that looked down at me looked somewhat unhappy.

Did I do something wrong?

......I can't even act ignorant because there are so many things that I feel guilty about.

Deep inside, I was carefully thinking hard about why Grand Duke Estin's expression was bad, but suddenly Grand Duke Estin lifted me up.

"Ack?"

"I don't think you've gained any weight."

Suddenly my field of vision became so high that I made a strange noise because I was surprised. However, as if he did not hear my reaction, Grand Duke Estin merely expressed his feelings after carrying me.

"The Lady, she's been working hard......."

"She doesn't eat a lot."

"Is that so?"

Bonita tried to make a careful excuse for me, but Gilbert quickly added as if he agreed with Grand Duke Estin.

Grand Duke Estin, who heard Gilbert, frowned as if he did not like it.

"It's almost the same weight from the last time I carried you."

Then he carefully put me back on the marble floor.

"Increase the amount of her food. Mostly meat based."

"There is a diet for the Knights to build up their bodies when they first join. I'll take that into consideration and hand it over to the chef."

Am I going to join the Knights?

Grand Duke Estin and Gilbert, who are talking seriously about my diet, looked a little funny.

"How have you been?"

I wondered if I should bring up Baron Bruno in the regards of Grand Duke Estin.

After hesitating, I just nodded cautiously. Gilbert will take care of it.

"Did you cause any accident?"

Well, Gilbert's gonna take care of it, right?

"Were you really okay without me?"

Lucas popped out of the back and stroked my head and asked in a cheerful voice. His cheerful voice reminded me of the man named Logan, who was said to be the aid of Baron Bruno.

If Lucas is harmless, the Logan guy was kind of contrived.

Is it just my preconceived notions?

"Big brother Gilbert took good care of me, so I had a really comfortable time."

I answered with a smile as bright as I could to make the heart of Grand Duke Estin and Lucas feel at ease. But Grand Duke Estin said with an expression of disapproval.

"Big brother?"

No, then what should I call him?

When Grand Duke Estin murmured low, Lucas laughed as if he understood. When Grand Duke Estin looked slowly, he pretended to look at Chandelier, saying that the intensity of illumination seemed to have decreased, which is ridiculous.

"Was everything okay with you, Rex?"

"Oh, yes, Grand Duke."

Grand Duke Estin also greeted Rex and took Gilbert to his office to hear the detailed report.