Chapter 33

He'll turn into a villain later, so I'll just live by myself without losing money.

But just in case, I should educate him well like Astina.

The theme that penetrates the code of an ancient country is 'an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth'.

I was reading a book again while thinking that way when the door of the quiet library suddenly opened.

I thought it was Lucas again, so I didn't bother to look and continued reading the book.

Yeah, actually, I've been a little upset since Lucas hung my drawing like that.

He claims he's not, but he seems to be making fun of me.....

"Oh, the Grand Duke is here."

I was reading the book, ignoring him with so much effort when I heard Rex, who was sitting next to me, get up and say hello.

If it's the Grand Duke ...... it's my father

I wanted to raise my hand and wipe my face.

Silence flowed in the library for a while, I raised my head like a ball-joint doll that had its head forcibly lifted up.

I was hoping Rex was mistaken because of bad eyesight.... but it was really Grand Duke Estin that was in front of us.

As soon as we made eye contact, I stood up quickly and bowed my head.

Why are you here all of a sudden? Do you have any books to read?

Grand Duke Estin beckoned Rex and I to sit down and approached us.

I pretended to read a book casually, but when I felt a sign of him coming to me, the contents of the book didn't come into my head anymore. The letters of the book became an image and were embedded in my eye.

"Are you reading a book?"

I was surprised by the words of Grand Duke Estin, who came in suddenly, I looked up at him.

He stood by me and then bent down to look at the book I was reading.

As I felt Grand Duke Estin's voice and breath near my ears, I became nervous and held my breath.

"You're reading a quite difficult book."

"Rex recommended it......."

Grand Duke Estin seemed to be quite satisfied, he straightened his folded back and stood again.

Only then did I feel like I was running out of breath.

Phew, don't be nervous, Mary. It's your dad. He won't hurt you.

Controlling my mind, I turned to Grand Duke Estin and smiled brightly. I smiled as if asking what's wrong. Perhaps my efforts were felt, Grand Duke Estin spoke languidly.

"Drawing. Are you not going to draw?"

Drawing?

All of a sudden?

Is this person really trying to make me a painter like Benedict or something?

I just rolled my eyes because I didn't know what it meant.

He looked at the desk and brought crayons and white paper lying around and put them in front of me.

"Can you draw other beasts too?"

He looked quite serious.

I've never painted a demon in this world.......

Still, he asked me to draw it so seriously, so I thought I should draw it, I crossed my arms and agonized over it.