Chapter 44

"Come in."

At Estin's permission the door of the office opened carefully. It was Hestia Taylor who opened the door and came in. Lucas, who was forced to listen to Hestia's construction and complaints, such as "Busy with morning training," "Busy casting new magic on the sword," and "When is Cheroke coming back?" looked quite confused when Hestia appeared in the office.

"Aren't you busy?"

"You're in a meeting with Lucas. What's going on?"

"Excuse me, but......?"

"The First Prince will visit the territory soon."

"What?"

It was something Hestia should also be aware of, so Lucas gently brought it up to Hestia. Hestia's face tinged with astonishment when she heard the story. Hestia Taylor, one of the loyalists of Grand Duke Conler, hated the imperial family terribly.

In fact, it was understandable. How Hestia Taylor suffered because of the ridiculous Imperial edict directed at Conler. Hestia is always a confident person, but when the work was heavy, she secretly comes to Lucas without Estin knowing and whispers curses for the imperial family.

Even now, Cheroke Froy, the commander of the 1st Knights Templar, has gone on an expedition to another area due to the subjugation of the Demonic Beast, so Hestia is currently in charge of the Knights Templar. She could not blame her superiors for not refusing and receiving all the work, so she had to curse the imperial family.

Hestia chewed her teeth and asked.

"Why on earth would he come?"

"His friend is here, so he's coming to play."

"Are those two close?"

"I don't know... but he's coming."

"I guess he wants to die."

"Oh, Hestia. You shouldn't say that."

Lucas stopped Hestia with a load of adult air. Hestia stops Lucas, who has a rather active personality, but if she loses her reason, it was Lucas's job to stop Hestia.

Hestia's eyes, which had been lost in thought for a while, burned again.

"Wait a minute... Did he use that as an excuse to see Miss Mary?"

"Probably."

Hestia's expression, which was smiling in vain, gradually filled with anger. Estin and Lucas looked at Hestia's facial expressions and thought at the same time, "There she goes." Of course, it was unpleasant, but it was something that will eventually happen. I've already made up my mind.

Lucas put his hand on Hestia's shoulder to soothe Hestia.

"Hestia, she has to go through it at least once......."

"They must have heard about Miss Mary."

"Isn't she the biggest issue in the capital?"

Lucas shrugged and replied, as if he already knew that. The child who disappeared without a trace as soon as she was born in the grand duchy, returned after nine years, so it was now the biggest gossip. There were also rumors about Mary's birthday party, invitations are already being bought and sold.

Hestia's expression looking at Lucas turned into a sense of betrayal this time. He knew Hestia cared a lot about Mary, but this much? Lucas felt like he was losing for no reason. He loves Mary so much, too!

"You know that!"

"Hestia, calm down......."

"The First Prince is going to propose to Miss Mary, and you're just letting him come?"