Chapter 28

"Lady, I heard you're awake."

As Bonita was staring blankly at me finishing the porridge, Hestia rushed in. Hestia came close to me and touched my forehead as if to check my fever.

Her hands were cold so it felt good.

"That's a relief. Your fever has gone down."

"She ate more than usual, too."

"The cure must be really effective."

Bonita reported my condition as if to reassure the worried Hestia more. Hestia sighed with relief and moved her hand touching my forehead and gently swept my bangs.

"Please don't do that again. Do you know how surprised I was?"

"Yes......."

"You scared me! Don't get hurt again."

Hestia's sweet and stern voice reminded me of what I had done.

I don't know, but I feel like these two suffered a lot.

"I'll listen to you very well."

"I can't even scold you when you look like that. Those pitiful cat eyes."

"When you scolded her, one-minute feels like a year."

Bonita's playful words made Hestia let out a calm laugh. Seeing Hestia's smile relieved my heavy heart. Hestia, who was laughing like that, said, "Ah," as if she realized something.

"Grand Duke Estin and Lucas kept watching you yesterday, but they didn't see you wake up."

"....."

Grand Duke Estin and Lucas are away?

They are not in the mansion because they're very busy with the construction...... It's not a strange thing, isn't it?

But at Hestia's words, Bonita's expression quickly hardened, she uttered something worrisome.

"But she still hasn't adjusted......."

"We can't help it. They say that his ability has manifested."

What's that?

"Oh, miss. Before you see the other young masters, you'll have a younger brother."

Younger brother?

Did Grand Duke Estin cause any accident?

Hmm. With that kind of face and physique ...... Leaving a lot of genes would be good for Britina Empire.

Bonita added as I continued to be puzzled.

"Your cousin is coming to the mansion."

Cousin?

Bonita's mention of my cousin brought me to my senses.

Rex Bluea.

I remember him as the youngest son of the Bluea family, probably a descendant of the Grand Duke of Conler. Due to his tremendous power of mana, he spent his childhood in the Grand Duchy of Conler.

Under Mary's great harassment

And he... He turned into a villain in the novel 'lady in the district'.

***

No, how could I have forgotten Rex Bluea?

The reason why Mary bothered Rex Bluea.

It was as ridiculous as the reason Mary bullied Astina when she was at Brandon orphanage.

Mary entered the house of Conler at the age of nine and Rex at the age of eight.