Chapter 38

"You're so shameless. Did you want to come in here with the ability that made your mother unable to sleep in peace even after she died."

"......."

"As long as you're happy for the rest of your life, is that it? That lowly blood and ability ...."

"Hey, Grandpa."

I couldn't listen to it anymore, so I cut off his words. The level of verbal abuse on Rex has gone too far. I wanted to block Rex's ears, but I looked at Baron Bruno with as much venom in my eyes as I could.

It's better to put venom in your eyes than your tongue.

"Did you say grandpa?"

"Yes, Grandpa."

At my bold words Bonita and butler Alberto looked at me with a pale face. But my free-spirited snout did not stop.

I grabbed Rex's hand once and opened my mouth again, meaning to trust only your sister.

"It hasn't been a long time since you came to the castle, so you haven't learned manners......."

"Oh, then you should come to this castle and learn."

"W, what?"

"Mary!"

In contrast to the increasingly distorted expression and the raging Baron Bruno, I was getting calm. I let go of Rex's hand and put him behind me.

"Well, who should learn manners here?"

"Mary...."

"Should I call a nobleman and a vassal of our family 'grandpa'?"

"......."

"Or, an old man who approached kids and then used abusive language."

"What!"

Now, who needs to learn manners?

I didn't know I'd meet a maniac like this in the world.

I tried to smile as bright and gentle as possible, but Baron Bruno strode close to me as if he could not control his simmering anger.

But he was soon stopped from approaching me by Alberto.

"Please calm down, Baron Bruno."

"Let me go! D, didn't you hear what that said?"

"Yes, Alberto! Let go of him. That is abuse of the elderly."

"Ha, she's crazy?"

"Sister, what are you doing?"

No matter how excited I am, if the dignity of an aristocrat is like that, then I will never be an aristocrat.

Baron Bruno was huffing, and I was just smiling and watching, Rex took my hand and tried to stop me.

"You grew up in an orphanage, so your level is just......!"

No, I grew up in an orphanage not because I wanted to. And there are a lot of orphans who grow up well the moment I tried to say something more out of temper,

"What are you doing?"

Gilbert came out.

Gilbert walked slowly toward us. with an expressionless face, Bonita and Alberto also put the arms of Baron Bruno and put their hands together.

"Ah, Master Gilbert."

Baron Bruno, who was making a fuss by pointing his finger at me, cleaned up his clothes and coughed in vain after seeing Gilbert's face. Gilbert's imposing and graceful walk was very much like Grand Duke Estin.