Chapter 7

Oh, I'm not really a coward.

There are so many things I went through from being bullied in my past life to becoming the best at the orphanage in this life.

However, I couldn't help but feel strangely discouraged after coming to Conler's castle. Maybe it's because it's too luxurious and beautiful.

I have to do well.

Even though this world doesn't revolve around me and it's a world where I can't be the main character, I still want to avoid the ending of going to that cold area called Nicor.

I'd rather live very quietly by myself. Marrying my fiancé? I don't even want it.

I mean, ...... I just need to look good in front of my father so I can receive my inheritance well.

The problem is that my father is the cold flower of Britina, the Grand Duke Estin.....

I sighed softly at Bonita's words, saying that I could go to the office after getting dressed up.

Bonita looked down at me for a moment and patted me on the head with a friendly touch.

"Bonita...."

"It's all right, miss."

Well, I don't know what the hell is all right.

Still, looking at Bonita's friendly eyes gave me a little courage.

"Why are you shaking your legs so much, miss?"

I was so nervous that I couldn't keep my legs from trembling.

Bonita, who was guiding me, held my hand, perhaps because she felt sorry for me.

I've never met the Duke of Estin in person, but...... My heart was about to explode because I had encountered his track record in the novel in advance.

Let's calm down. Hearts don't explode that easily.

The splendid and brilliant light coming through the huge window glittered against the marbled hallway.

Looking at this, it is also understandable that Mary was so distracted in the original.

Originally, he should have been loved as the youngest daughter in such a huge and magnificent place, but she was kidnapped from birth and was hidden in a mountainous place.

The magnificent hallway was filled with paintings and sculptures that were ecstatic even to the eyes of a non-artist like me.

Wow, how much does it cost to sell this one?

There were huge portraits hanging on the colorful walls.

While I was almost being dragged by Bonita, I stopped walking for a while in front of a portrait of a man with platinum blonde hair.

There's a person with platinum blonde hair in Conler?

"Oh, he's the first head of Conler."

Bonita explained as if she felt my puzzled eyes.

It was only then that I understood.

If he was the Conler's first head of the family, he is the founding contributor of the Britina Empire, and eventually married a demon and brought the demon's blessing to the family.

"That's why he doesn't have black hair."

I don't know because I haven't met my dad or my brothers yet, but...... he has such a sweet impression that I thought they wouldn't look like this now.

Where the hell did that first head blood's go?

Is this why people say there's no blonde who can beat black hair?